Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All
I am buy 6 month sborg
good service !

Thanks for the vouch mate. Great to have clients such as you.

UPDATE for Rapidleech Clients:

Filesonic Plugins have been fixed and some minor bugs have also been fixed. Please update your Rapidleech using the Update Available option.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I'll just say that, they have good download/upload speeds, no problem in this regard for now ... but they are little slow in terms of technical support .... i use rapidleech already more than 15 days :)
- only tehhost need to work on technical support that is :)

I'll just say that, they have good download/upload speeds, no problem in this regard for now ... but they are little slow in terms of technical support .... i use rapidleech already more than 15 days :)
- only tehhost need to work on technical support that is :)

Since its festive season.We had limited staff for the time being.:(
But it should be normal to blazing fast soon..:)

And Thanks mate for the review and the vouch.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Tehhost is the best :)

I use their service almost 4 months now and i am very satisfied.

Their support team is very friendly and they always do their best to face any problem.

Keep the good work mates... :)

Please PM me if you accept LR payment as well?

Sorry mate,We accept PayPal,AlertPay,Moneybookers and Indian Bank Transfer only for now.Will accept Liberty reserve and a couple more soon.:)

Tehhost is the best :)

I use their service almost 4 months now and i am very satisfied.

Their support team is very friendly and they always do their best to face any problem.

Keep the good work mates... :)

Thanks mate.You rock too..:D
We are simply glad you are with us.

If I buy an sborg service to you guys, is it already upgraded to the latest version?

Yeah.Ofc,All sBorg orders comes with latest version of sBorg.

just paid
wait the details :)

Received your order.It would be processed soon.Thanks for ordering our services.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i am purchasing rl account for downloading from one server and upload on another server. will rapidleech will do it. one more thing, when i was completing my order forum ,there was a following option.

Addons

The following addons are available for this product. Choose the addons you wish to order below.

1 Premium Account - 1 Premium Account ($2.50 USD Monthly)
2 Premium Accounts - 2 Premium Accounts ($4.00 USD Monthly)
3 Premium Accounts - 3 Premium Accounts ($5.00 USD Monthly)

is it nessary. or without it i can do downloading from one server and upload on another one. please reply fast. bcoz i am waiting to cleaR my doubt and purchase plan

i am purchasing rl account for downloading from one server and upload on another server. will rapidleech will do it. one more thing, when i was completing my order forum ,there was a following option.

is it nessary. or without it i can do downloading from one server and upload on another one. please reply fast. bcoz i am waiting to cleaR my doubt and purchase plan

Rapidleech can download from filehosts without premium accounts but with limited functionality. It is recommend to use your own premium accounts if you don't have you can get from us.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back