Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK

Anyone here watch a lot of TV? I am looking for teen tv shows like

One Tree Hill
The O.C

Gossip Girl (I know what you gonna say, but meh)

Cheers,
tehlolkid

20 comments
Have you ever watched Gute zeiten, schlechte zeiten? It's somewhat of a soap (daily life), but it's been airing since the '90s... It's good if you want to kill some time, as it has over 5,000 episodes, lmao.

But if you want something interesting, that would make you love characters instantly, you should go for Heartbreak High and/or Beverly Hills, 90210. -- Both are awesome.

Some other teen shows (without sex or whatsoever) worth mentioning:
- The Adventures of Shirley Holmes (1996)
- Strange Days at Blake Holsey High (2002)
- The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994)
- 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd (1999)
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996)

etc.. Most of them have been aired on Nickelodeon (except GZSZ, Heartbreak High and Beverly Hills -- as those three are for older teens), and pretty much every show/cartoon that has been aired on Nickelodeon is worth watching.

You should also check out shows like: Saved by the bell and The Tribe.

Two and a half men
The Vampire Diaries
The Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
How i met your mother
Leverage

Not sure if they are still showing them on the TV..new seasons are coming out on September.

How I met your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
No Ordinary Family
Teen Wolf
Chuck
100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd

Any one knows where I can get Eddi McDowd? I wanna watch it again but couldn't find them anywhere :p

I highly doubt you'll find dvdrip of Eddie McDowd anywhere, pretty rare. I'm looking for a decent rip of Shirley Holmes and Heartbreak High myself, but no one could rip them back then, and now they're not even airing anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back