SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using SSD VPS for last 12h and after this short period of time in comparison to my previous vps provider what can i say? It's like changing scooter to hayabusa or kawasaki zx12r. With SSD i don't feel any difference vps work speed even when swap memory is almost exceeded :) Right now 10/10

Next rewiev after next 5 days
Cheers!

Last edited:
The ticket has been handled.
Warm regards,
Jitesh

Thanks sir for the fast support :)

Thank you for the update!

I'm using SSD VPS for last 12h and after this short period of time in comparison to my previous vps provider what can i say? It's like changing scooter to hayabusa or kawasaki zx12r. With SSD i don't feel any difference vps work speed even when swap memory is almost exceeded :) Right now 10/10

Next rewiev after next 5 days
Cheers!

Thank you for your nice review!
Warm regards,
Jitesh

I really enjoy this service! I'm using SSD Package VPS and it's really fast. The support is very good and the response time is awesome even on the weekends!
I ordered VPS on Sunday, just payed money and even hadn't received a confirmation e-mail and just several secons had passed my VPS was already working. It's awasome, I hadn't such quality service for a long time!

another satisfied user here using the service since few weeks. no complaints speeds are very good and staff is awesome. i have seen services going slow after sometime due to overselling no such issue with them.
good work guys

I need a linux box with ubuntu and gnome desktop setup. doable?

I hope this query has been cleared via live chat. If you have any further questions, please do contact us.

another satisfied user here using the service since few weeks. no complaints speeds are very good and staff is awesome. i have seen services going slow after sometime due to overselling no such issue with them.
good work guys

I really enjoy this service! I'm using SSD Package VPS and it's really fast. The support is very good and the response time is awesome even on the weekends!
I ordered VPS on Sunday, just payed money and even hadn't received a confirmation e-mail and just several secons had passed my VPS was already working. It's awasome, I hadn't such quality service for a long time!

Thank you for your kind words guys!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

warez linking allowed?
do you have ddos protection?

Yes, the content should be fine.
Sorry, we do not offer DDoS protection for our services.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

After almost two weeks I can recommend SSD VPS.
It's working much faster than my old GOLD NL VPS bought at Scopehosts.

Cheers!

Thank you for your review!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
I'm trying to setup a remote desktop on Ubuntu 12.10 since yesterday and after numerous reboots and re-installation, I'm at the brink of giving up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back