SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to remote upload...getting error.....Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit:

The File is only 120 MB..whats wrong ?

Unable to remote upload...getting error.....Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit:

Please Pm me your user id and i will look at it for you, a few people have mentioned this i have no idea what is causing it.

i just checked my files, it seems that the number of downloads for my files were not appeared most specifically those files which are being uploaded as of yesterday. i hope you can check it.

I checked this and for some reason NO downloads are being counted on one of the new servers. However all premiums are being counted 100% perfectly, so for now you are not losing sales but on tuesday the download counter for that server will be fixed.

Last edited:
Getting this error the filesize is 600MB, please fix ... my username is jannysoft

DhdKS.jpg

I have the same problem :/

They are trying to find the problem and solve it, however the script makers are not back at work until tomorrow. Some people are still able to upload over 5gig files so it only effects some users.

30 register only 2 sale...

sales are working and tracking fine site wide infact sales are actually up over all. I can not answer for this statistic, if that seems low to you then i am not sure what best to suggest since everything is working fine except the new servers that seem to be causing some uploads and recorded downloads on bb3a server.

SAME PROB :FILESIZE LIMIT EXCEEDED ... :( :(

They are trying to fix asap.

Same problem remote upload. Zoom uploader uploads succeeds rarely.

Flash upload works fine.

This should be fixed up by tomorrow, or hopefully they can fix today.

30 registered but no sale yet...

sales are working and tracking fine site wide infact sales are actually up over all. I can not answer for this statistic, if that seems low to you then i am not sure what best to suggest since everything is working fine except the new servers that seem to be causing some uploads and recorded downloads on bb3a server.

Getting this error the filesize is 600MB, please fix ... my username is jannysoft

DhdKS.jpg

tracing the problem and trying to fix now, could be tomorrow before solution found.

thanks.

Same problem remote upload. Zoom uploader uploads succeeds rarely.

Flash upload works fine.

Actually can you try again now and see if it is working okay??

Last edited:
i asking it because of no sale but downloading premium only links continously.
It may greatly affect to sale.
so please if you give free premiums, then only to uploaders with good uploading history statistics.
THANKS

i asking it because of no sale but downloading premium only links continously.
It may greatly affect to sale.
so please if you give free premiums, then only to uploaders with good uploading history statistics.
THANKS

hi,
That is now our policy, the only free premium given lately was to a person on this thread to test if being premium will help stop him getting the file too large error that he was saying about. He did not reply yet.

If you have premium only files getting downloaded, then it must be by persons who already have a premium account.

Hi Claire,

someone whant to purchase premium on squillion but when he tries to pay he get this message from paypal:

aamiogWW.png

i don't know what this means, why he have this problem

Hi Claire,

someone whant to purchase premium on squillion but when he tries to pay he get this message from paypal:

aamiogWW.png

i don't know what this means, why he have this problem

I can't seem to replicate this problem, has anyone else ever experienced it before? Maybe his browser is storing some incorrect info and trying to pass that to paypal. Possibly this? when i tried to sign up now it worked fine?

Can anyone else replicate this issue?

When I click Renew premium it say Invalid payment amount
What is it?
27321d0fb9.png

Hit f5 refresh a few times and log in and out of your account. Does this still happen? is your premium already expired or about to expire?

Please send me your user id.. When i click this i am just taken to the payments page?

thanks.

Btw one of the new servers is not operating correctly, you cant see how many downloads you have from that new server. However all other servers are working fine. Also is causing some upload issues for some people.

It is annoying for those files on that server that you cant see how many downloads you have had yet but this will be fixed tomorrow.

hi claire i got this message when i upload file any size " Unable to remote upload...getting error.....Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back