SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant for overall links which should be desined as for High speed download for premium users whether to download or buy and Slow download option for free users to download whithout any facility and with many difficulties :) only

## And please make free user download limit 1GB Filesize and 2GB per day.##

Last edited:
i meant for overall links which should be desined as for High speed download for premium users whether to download or buy and Slow download option for free users to download whithout any facility and with many difficulties :) only

and please make free user download limit 1GB.

I see what you're saying , just 2 options not 3 options. I'm not sure if they will get rid of the registered option.

However we have taken away the resume for the free and registered now.

Really we could do with having many polls.

Another mod suggested is for individuals to choose how large a file they allow to free users, the problem is all of these mods will take time.

They first mods coming next are the ability to choose different prices to charge for premium and a rebills column in the stats page.

Then after this other mods can be started.

Do most people wish the free user file size increased, now that there is a premium only option?

Increase free user download limit how much you wish, but increase please. it will help for those big forums to get sales which doesnt support premium only options
thank you.

Can anyone else see if they have this issue i can see it in all the accounts i am testing, has anyone else got a missing 24th?

stat works fine with me. though this is my 3rd day at Squillion. i hope they will play fair and honest for affiliates. co'z honestly, im so tired replacing and moving from filehost to filehost. : (

tJL5N.jpg

stat works fine with me. though this is my 3rd day at Squillion. i hope they will play fair and honest for affiliates. co'z honestly, im so tired replacing and moving from filehost to filehost. : (

tJL5N.jpg

thanks for helping with that enquiry, :) so this is not effecting all persons.

We are fair and pay out as quickly as we can. Also i know some of you did not wish the price change down, and they are working on individual price plans where the affil can charge from a list of prices. This could take a little while since its not the easiest of modifications , but it is coming.

Hi! Its very nice change.
b9a3e2bdae.png

But why dont you put at first Buy Now button, then people dont have to click to Download with premium now!
And how about sales on squillion? Did sales go up? I dont see the difference for now.

thanks for helping with that enquiry, :) so this is not effecting all persons.

We are fair and pay out as quickly as we can. Also i know some of you did not wish the price change down, and they are working on individual price plans where the affil can charge from a list of prices. This could take a little while since its not the easiest of modifications , but it is coming.

Thanks
Its really Needed

Hi! Its very nice change.
b9a3e2bdae.png

But why dont you put at first Buy Now button, then people dont have to click to Download with premium now!
And how about sales on squillion? Did sales go up? I dont see the difference for now.

I think that button turns into the payment button? Yes it would seem not much difference so far. However, it will take at least 1 week or a little bit more to see how things are going. Also this is the part of the month most people have least money because are waiting. The start of the month is usually much more active.

Thanks
Its really Needed

Yes, i have told them many would like this.

how can i set my all file as premium

@forhad725
Select all your files (or just files that you want ) and press this button ( bottom center)
snap126g.jpg

Thanks very much for explaining that whilst i was away :)

remote upload speed is fast for

me

That's great to hear :)

Yap, its superfast Remote Upload speed,
But I want to know when you pay after request

hi,

If its paypal then it will be paid on the same day or at the latest the next day. Webmoney is paid Tuesday and Friday.

Also - for the new mod where the affiliate can choose the price to set for their premiums. There will be 4 prices.

LOW
MED
HIGH
HIGHEST

What prices do people think would be good?

LOW=7.49EURO ?
MED=9.49EURO ?
HIGH=11.99EURO ?
HIGHEST= ?

please add your feedback or PM me.

thanks

Last edited:
hi,

If its paypal then it will be paid on the same day or at the latest the next day. Webmoney is paid Tuesday and Friday.

Also - for the new mod where the affiliate can choose the price to set for their premiums. There will be 4 prices.

LOW
MED
HIGH
HIGHEST

What prices do people think would be good?

LOW=7.49EURO ?
MED=9.49EURO ?
HIGH=11.99EURO ?
HIGHEST= ?

please add your feedback or PM me.

thanks

Why do we have to choose from 4 options? can we not just have any price we like? Can we change after we choose or have to stay with it?

Claire that is a bad idea. Stick to one price. If i were downloader and i come across a file that is being sold at the lowest price, I will just bookmark that file in my browser and buy from that link everytime making every other price futile :)

If you want to add new mods, try better statistics.

if ALERTPAY (Payza) then?

Please add a new PPS Plan. PPS Plan as :10$ for new premium + 5$ for rebils should be great

Last edited:
Claire that is a bad idea. Stick to one price. If i were downloader and i come across a file that is being sold at the lowest price, I will just bookmark that file in my browser and buy from that link everytime making every other price futile :)

If you want to add new mods, try better statistics.

Yes, this is a possibility they should consider. However some persons have their own websites and bookmarkers that never go elsewhere. It will be their choice if they think they can get sales at a higher price. However if you dont have a captive audience then putting a high price will be a risk.

Maybe the lower price is not good, i would suggest to them perhaps starting at 9.49 and then only higher options.

I will point this fact out to them though, since i think that is a very valid point.

Also the recurring mod is being worked on. However it's taking a bit longer than we hoped it would to be ready.

if ALERTPAY (Payza) then?

Please add a new PPS Plan. PPS Plan as :10$ for new premium + 5$ for rebils should be great

Yes, they have rebranded to a new name.

Well, with the old price, you got 8.39 euro new and 4.79 euro rebill for basic rate and if on higher rate 9.59 euro and 7.14 euro rebill.

So you can see this is higher even than the rates you suggest. Dont forget the 9.49 new price is just a trial to see if sales really do increase as everyone said they would.

thanks

Last edited:
This will be great:
LOW=7.49EURO ?
MED=9.49EURO ?
HIGH=11.99EURO ?
HIGHEST= ?

To have the option to choose , or leave it biggest !!!
Of course spammers will like low prices because their files are all over the internet !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back