SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
request €58.75 get €22.39?
Claire-Parker please check it
username:lnehe

ps:first time request 25.179 and today request 33.572

request €58.75 get €22.39?
Claire-Parker please check it
username:lnehe

ps:first time request 25.179 and today request 33.572

They see the problem, you requested more funds today before the old one was paid out. They will send the remaining funds today.

Please check back in a bit and the additional funds will be there.

€58 get €52
minus 10%.......
Standard rate = 60%

If you use paypal there are 0 (zero) fees. So that is not correct.

Webmoney is best to request in 1 payment in a larger amount.

There is a set fee from the company we use to send it. Webmoney does not take GBP from our bank directly. Webmoney does not work with GBP that is the issue here.

Request webmoney in 1 big lump instead of many smaller amounts, this will reduce fee's. Because there is a set fee per transaction with webmoneys UK agent.

However it will still will be around 5.5% fees for webmoney payments, until webmoney can be filled with GBP

^ i just requested my very first payout.

on the other hand, i haven't requested to get a free premium, and it appears already to my account. i'm afraid that it will happened also to other new members, including the downloaders. please don't upgrade new members into premium accounts without knowing that they are affiliates, because we are on pay per sale scheme so better for for the downloaders to buy their own premium.

@asiongaso agree with you....i also saw i dont have sales and is unusual for me to not have sales (when all my files are set premium , and i have downloads).This is not good at all!!

So we can not make sales because they give free premium accounts!!!Fix it or i move to another host!

Last edited:
^ 1 sale for today. not bad for a starter, i got 3-5 sales a day when i was in Rapidgator. same files and same strategy. but it seems low at Squillion. anyway, i'm just starting i hope they will count sales correctly and honestly.

vZDGa.jpg

@asiongaso same with me 200-250$ /week with rapidgator and here verry low on sales .......i will test it for another week if not i move my files again!
With files i uploaded i should have at least 2 sales /day!

More and more refferals but no sales.....hope will stop giving free premium account to all new members ....if not stop ....bye,bye!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back