SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some users cheat with register user extras anyway to stop them
ex.
ttttt 2012-04-30 14:30:38 $0
tttt 2012-04-30 14:30:02 $0

LOLOLOL 2012-05-01 15:48:19 $0
LOLOLOLOL 2012-05-01 15:50:11 $0

Hi there,

I just checked into this. I don't think perhaps these users are trying to get 2 registered accounts.

it looks like these people only have 1 account registered . For instance

tttt - tried to sign as registered user - he has not verified his email link
maybe he put wrong email first time or some reason could not get the verification link - so he is not registered fully, because he has not verified his link.

then he came back and made ttttt. So i dont think he is trying to cheat still because even though this one is verified he only has 1 registered account still.

The same thing with the other one that you mentioned. A few users seem to make double accounts but only ever verify one. I think if they do not verify after a time, then perhaps the account will deactivate (but i have to check that for sure) either way it will not make a difference only the fact that an inactive account is left on the DB. So i think it will be deleted if they do not activate.

Is that what you mean? I don't think that they can try and get more registered accounts. Only 1 for that ip and person.

Let me know if this is what you meant.

Really the script should only show them once they have activated the registration link in their email, i will mention this to squillion.

thanks,

Did 'ya add alertpay or webmoney yet?

hi,

Alertpay seem to be having major issues. Nobody can contact them either via phone or even by ticket. There seems to be a lot of messages on their support threads on many forums. We are awaiting them to complete our application.

Webmoney payments are now availble - and also a new system like western union only costs less in transaction fees. You can collect cash from your local bank, even if you do not have a bank account there. Pm us for details and we will check out your specific local branch.

Last edited:
hi,

Alertpay seem to be having major issues. Nobody can contact them either via phone or even by ticket. There seems to be a lot of messages on their support threads on many forums. We are awaiting them to complete our application.

Webmoney payments are now availble - and also a new system like western union only costs less in transaction fees. You can collect cash from your local bank, even if you do not have a bank account there. Pm us for details and we will check out your specific local branch.

What's the point of the new payout system like westernunion if you have to use a bank? Is it not the same as a bank wire?

What's the point of the new payout system like westernunion if you have to use a bank? Is it not the same as a bank wire?

Hi,

Webmoney is mostly for people in eastern europe i believe.

It's not the same as a wire because you do not need a bank account you just call in and collect your funds like with western union but does not cost so much as western union.

Any further questions just ask,
thanks,

Hi! Thank you for adding Webmoney.
Now Can you do a limit of file size for registered users 400MB???

Hi, we moved the free to 450mb and the registered to 550mb since many people have requested this.

Do you mean free users to 400mb or registered we should move smaller still to 400mb also? Please let us know.

Thanks

great that you have added webmoney, if the speeds are fine i will start uploading :)

That's good news. I hope everything will work out fine, let us know if you need any help or there are issues.

thanks.

I think you should do to 400mb to registered users like in other hosts!
Most of my files are 401MB parts!
4979e0a12e.png

I think you should do to 400mb to registered users like in other hosts!
Most of my files are 401MB parts!
4979e0a12e.png

Would you like it if we left it at 500mb for registered - however we add on the control panel an option so that you can make your files premium download only? Would that work okay for you or not? Some places may ban us if we go too small on the allowed files. Let us know your thoughts on this. We could have this implemented within 2 days.

Any other thoughts on this from people please post or pm me too.

thanks,

Would you like it if we left it at 500mb for registered - however we add on the control panel an option so that you can make your files premium download only? Would that work okay for you or not? Some places may ban us if we go too small on the allowed files. Let us know your thoughts on this. We could have this implemented within 2 days.

Any other thoughts on this from people please post or pm me too.

thanks,

OK! That will be nice too!
And how to make copy of the file in filemanager? Do you have such option?

I would prefer to stay on my custom plan until the end of this month because i want to claim the competition funds?

Then move me to the new rates of 80% first sale 60% recurring. Is this possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back