SpeedyRDP.com - Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230 3.2 GHz,16GB DDR3,1 Gbps RDPs From 18$/M (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Rapidgator is back... it was Temp issue i was worried cuz rapidgator come up with this IP blocking idea, that sucks! LOL

Almost all the time low upload speed is caused by the host itself. People always think it is a server issue. Like I said earlier it not always the server. Most of these issues are created by users who uses the server!!! Because they can't follow some simple rules.

I think maybe you over sold and now your drive can't take the work load...

10 users connected and its taking over 17 mins to extract a 750mb file....

EDIT:Just tried extracting again and it went to 42 mins...

I can't work and i am forced to log out now

There are 10 users. I don't how can it be "oversold"!!!

I don't think he oversell, I don't see that's much slots! Maybe some issue with drive or system OS. Honestly server is fine I hope seller will fix this ASAP.
Thanks
It went down to 5 users and now all is good again
Glad to know
A demo would be nice, can I?
Will be sent.

Few mins ago a user reported about slow upload speed. When I checked I saw another user, using C as his download location and using up GBs of C drive space.
After I freed up the space upload speed became normal.

So I have only one question. Who fault is it this time? Mine? Server? or the User?
Think about it.

If the users take care of the server, server take care of them.

Thanks.

I have bought an rdp where download paths and temp paths are already set to the users hd so maybe this might help with c drive issue?

Maybe before sending details you can set it up? Since having people doing it themselves is not working out...More work but it might reduce your headache and the headaches of you clients.

Last edited:
I have bought an rdp where download paths and temp paths are already set to the users hd so maybe this might help with c drive issue?

Maybe before sending details you can set it up? Since having people doing it themselves is not working out...More work but it might reduce your headache and the headaches of you clients.

I agree with this, newbie will take time to learn setup that idm path..
anyway my review is, SpeedyRDP is the best with value and quality,
very fast upload and download speed, sometimes get >100mb/s download speed,
admin is also very good to customer with great and fast support.
After i paid, around 10 minutes my RDP is ready to use..
Try some other hosting before but this is the best for me. :D:D

I agree with this, newbie will take time to learn setup that idm path..
anyway my review is, SpeedyRDP is the best with value and quality,
very fast upload and download speed, sometimes get >100mb/s download speed,
admin is also very good to customer with great and fast support.
After i paid, around 10 minutes my RDP is ready to use..
Try some other hosting before but this is the best for me. :D:D

I've thought about that too. But I don't know why I remember it when I see someone make a mistake. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for your review mate. Really appreciate it.

Im going to be totally honest. This is a shared server. So there are good times and bad times. I will try my best to keep it in "good times". But because of some clients there are some "bad times". These are the times that upload, download, performance speed sucks! Only thing I can do try to fix it as soon as possible after I've become aware of it. I can't predict anything. Please understand that.

I don't mean to be rude. But if anyone want a perfect server without any problems try buying a dedicated server.

Thank you.

"Almost all the time low upload speed is caused by the host itself. People always think it is a server issue. Like I said earlier it not always the server. Most of these issues are created by users who uses the server!!! Because they can't follow some simple rules."

Honestly my question about rapidgator not online and nt speed wise, and it was worried about IP block... not blaming on the server

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I can't say newbie at all, it''s just that some users don't care about anyone or anything all they want is their work to be done.. so they don't care about the rule they simply abuse the system..

Announcement:

Hi all,

I will be away from home from 03rd Sept to 05th Sept for a personal matter. In this time I will be using a dongle to access the internet.

So there may be delay in replying to your questions, accepting-processing orders.

I will check in once a few hours to make sure everythings OK. If you don't get a reply from me fast please forgive me this time.

Thanks a lot for understanding. I hope you guys all will use the server gently.

Thank you.

I don't think this time it has something to with a user. I asked about this from Leaseweb. Waiting for more info.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry for super late reply. There was a 9 hours power cut here. I just got the power back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back