SpeedyRDP.com - Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230 3.2 GHz,16GB DDR3,1 Gbps RDPs From 18$/M (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad I bought a slot from SpeedyRDP, upload speeds like here are hard to find and at 18$/month it is a real bargain. Keep up the great work!!!

Can post video upload to 180upload, Henchfile, Uplly, Cyberlocker.ch, Secureupload.eu, Extabit and Uload.to pls :)

Im quite busy these days and its late night here and I need a good sleep.
I can give you a demo to check out yourself those thing after I wake up. Thanks

Thanks a lot for your reviews too dragos.

Some servers have very poor upload speed, but it is not because RDP server. For example: Mediafire.

I've found Winrar decompress or compress very slow at times, and I always use 'storage' configuration. But this is a normal problem in all RDP's.

Otherwise everything works right.

red_lover:
Thanks for creating a ticket. It makes things easier.

decameron:
Oh someone who understand how things work. When a speed to file host become slow they complaint it right away. They don't stop for a minute to think that "wait, this could be file host problem, I should try again later OR I should try uploading to some other hosts (maybe 3-5 hosts). If the speed is slow in ALL OF THEM I should report it"

Thanks.

Ywwmk.png

netload speed

goqAK.png

extabit speed

but lumfile speed slow cause lumfile
batter with usa server

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

8y51y.png

Just now take this extabit speed
you want more ??
i just take this snaps and upload done :p

Ok Rapidgator is back... it was Temp issue i was worried cuz rapidgator come up with this IP blocking idea, that sucks! LOL

I think maybe you over sold and now your drive can't take the work load...

10 users connected and its taking over 17 mins to extract a 750mb file....

EDIT:Just tried extracting again and it went to 42 mins...

I can't work and i am forced to log out now

I don't think he oversell, I don't see that's much slots! Maybe some issue with drive or system OS. Honestly server is fine I hope seller will fix this ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back