SharpLeech 2.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
ad0600sllogo.png

SharpWhat?:
SharpLeech is a tool developed primarily for people running a (new?) warez forum that needs more or starting content. It copies topics from other forums to the one you specify. Saving you from having to manually copy/paste them.

Changes Since v2.0.0 ALPHA:

• Switched to .NET 4.0 RTM (the final version).
  • Fixed the IRC client not sending a nickchange request when changing your nickname in the options.
  • Fixed a resource leak in one of the async fucntions due to not handling the IAsyncResult.
  • Fixed the radio volume (and slider) not updating when restoring the default settings.
  • Fixed a problem where logging in to a vBulletin 4.0.3 forum wouldn't work.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when leeching in async mode due to a thread safety issue.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Copy Url button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Open topic in a browser button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-BB plugin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-Centre plugin.
  • Changed the logo to the new one that was created by Elio.
  • Changed the application icon. Again.
  • [strike]Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the .NET default (same as SL1)[/strike].
  • Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the systems default proxy settings.
  • Changed font for the white text with the black outer-glow effect.
  • Added a plugin for TehParadox.
  • Added a plugin for ForumW (.org).
  • Removed the Stats tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed the Feed tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed some TV station streams that were no longer broadcasting.
  • The start page number now increments when leeching like it was in SL1.
  • Flagged the LeechClient thread as Background thread.
  • A few small tweaks in the async pipeline.
If you used the ALPHA or Pre-ALPHA version before it is important to note that you will have to re-download and install .NET 4. The ALPHA's used the RC version whereas the BETA uses the latest retail version (RTM). There's a download link below.

Screenshots:
c47200sl2beta1.png

2ac00sl2beta2.png

Download (555 KByte):
http://rapidshare.com/files/395159726/SharpLeech_2.0.0_BETA.zip

I forgot to add the updated Warez-BB plugin.
If you need WBB support use this plugin: http://pastebin.com/11VXPpjr

Install .NET 4.0 RTM before running:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

And please do not PM me with your problems. I will no longer respond to them. If you find bugs post them here. Be sure to include your Errors.log file and a screenshot if possible. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.

Thanks to Elio for the new logo.
Enjoy.

Latest Plugin Fixes:
- TehParadox: http://rapidshare.com/files/395663409/TehParadox.xml

289 comments
The problem is that I can't tell SL how to filter incoming cookies trough a plugin. That will require a change in the SiteReader manager. I've tried since I had a request for a paid plugin for Amander.

Has anyone seen something like this happening:

You start leeching from page 1, then it jumps to page lets say 82, then 162, etc? I mean odd page jumps? And if so on what version of SL did you see it?

can't found any buddy who can write vBulletin 3 - 4 Plugin For SL :( please Hyperz help to create a vBulletin Plugin without that SL is not complete :( Please Please Please Please

I'm afraid not. Every forum brand and version takes up a lot of dev time. I have to test it on a bunch of live sites. Figure out a way to parse out the content in such a way that it'll work on most sites regardless of the skin or mods used. On top of that I have to track the boards development and with every new version install it on my localhost and redo that process. Etc etc. Doing that for phpBB, IPB and vB is already time consuming enough. On top of that boards like SMF and MyBB just aren't popular enough.

On a side note, one of the next versions will have support for SiteType plugins. This will allow people to write plugins for alternative forum software such as SMF or who know maybe more exotic stuff like Wordpress. However I don't see anyone creating such a plugin tbh. People already struggle with SiteReader plugins (especially the embedded code) which are much simpler than SiteType ones.

Has anyone seen something like this happening:

You start leeching from page 1, then it jumps to page lets say 82, then 162, etc? I mean odd page jumps? And if so on what version of SL did you see it?

I had this issue and i though it's from WBB, when i was leeching from Audio forum, it's just give random numbers and it leechs one or 2 posts from each page, very strange.

and BTW, i've PMed you about proxy issue and never heard form you. :)

well im new to this thing
may i know how this works
i just selected projectw and entered my login and pass and what to enter in the below fields which also have a login and pass field?
and how does it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back