SharpLeech 2.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
ad0600sllogo.png

SharpWhat?:
SharpLeech is a tool developed primarily for people running a (new?) warez forum that needs more or starting content. It copies topics from other forums to the one you specify. Saving you from having to manually copy/paste them.

Changes Since v2.0.0 ALPHA:

• Switched to .NET 4.0 RTM (the final version).
  • Fixed the IRC client not sending a nickchange request when changing your nickname in the options.
  • Fixed a resource leak in one of the async fucntions due to not handling the IAsyncResult.
  • Fixed the radio volume (and slider) not updating when restoring the default settings.
  • Fixed a problem where logging in to a vBulletin 4.0.3 forum wouldn't work.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when leeching in async mode due to a thread safety issue.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Copy Url button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Open topic in a browser button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-BB plugin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-Centre plugin.
  • Changed the logo to the new one that was created by Elio.
  • Changed the application icon. Again.
  • [strike]Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the .NET default (same as SL1)[/strike].
  • Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the systems default proxy settings.
  • Changed font for the white text with the black outer-glow effect.
  • Added a plugin for TehParadox.
  • Added a plugin for ForumW (.org).
  • Removed the Stats tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed the Feed tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed some TV station streams that were no longer broadcasting.
  • The start page number now increments when leeching like it was in SL1.
  • Flagged the LeechClient thread as Background thread.
  • A few small tweaks in the async pipeline.
If you used the ALPHA or Pre-ALPHA version before it is important to note that you will have to re-download and install .NET 4. The ALPHA's used the RC version whereas the BETA uses the latest retail version (RTM). There's a download link below.

Screenshots:
c47200sl2beta1.png

2ac00sl2beta2.png

Download (555 KByte):
http://rapidshare.com/files/395159726/SharpLeech_2.0.0_BETA.zip

I forgot to add the updated Warez-BB plugin.
If you need WBB support use this plugin: http://pastebin.com/11VXPpjr

Install .NET 4.0 RTM before running:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

And please do not PM me with your problems. I will no longer respond to them. If you find bugs post them here. Be sure to include your Errors.log file and a screenshot if possible. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.

Thanks to Elio for the new logo.
Enjoy.

Latest Plugin Fixes:
- TehParadox: http://rapidshare.com/files/395663409/TehParadox.xml

289 comments
Some people just don't seem to have the mental capacity to use this properly. So they do stuff wrong and come complain here that it isn't working. In the case of Azurious the biggest bug is the thing between his monitor and chair.

There could be a bug in there, I don't know. I haven't looked at it yet and I don't know when I'm going to because I really CBA with SL at the moment. But I have made a note of it. However, hashes can get lost when the app crashes while leeching. New hashes only get written to the file when the leeching stops.

From one year you are trying to fix this but still its unstable! after 2k-3k posting it is getting crashed here m posting some error logs hope you can fix it soon.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezttzjqzt2m

http://www.mediafire.com/?yygz0o24dyd

& when i run sharpleech on win08 server i get this error

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- AUTO GENERATED ERROR LOG -->
<Errors>
  <System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException>
    <LogDate>20-06-2010 at 14:31:53</LogDate>
    <Message>Initialization of 'AxWMPLib.AxWindowsMediaPlayer' threw an exception.</Message>
    <Source>PresentationFramework</Source>
    <TargetSite>RewrapException</TargetSite>
    <HelpLink>NULL</HelpLink>
    <StackTrace>at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.&lt;.ctor&gt;b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)</StackTrace>
    <Data>
      <System.Object>NULL</System.Object>
    </Data>
    <InnerException>
      <System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException>
        <Message>Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))</Message>
        <Source>System.Windows.Forms</Source>
        <TargetSite>CoCreateInstance</TargetSite>
        <StackTrace>at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid&amp; clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid&amp; iid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
   at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)</StackTrace>
        <Data>NULL</Data>
        <InnerException>NULL</InnerException>
      </System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException>
    </InnerException>
  </System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException>
</Errors>

the script is nice in looks but it should work properly else it is waste

thanks

I wanted to talk to your about hashes things long ago, can you do it instead of writing them when leeching stops to write them like every 10 seconds ?

From one year you are trying to fix this but still its unstable! after 2k-3k posting it is getting crashed here m posting some error logs hope you can fix it soon.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezttzjqzt2m

http://www.mediafire.com/?yygz0o24dyd

& when i run sharpleech on win08 server i get this error

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- AUTO GENERATED ERROR LOG -->
<Errors>
  <System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException>
    <Message>Initialization of 'AxWMPLib.AxWindowsMediaPlayer' threw an exception.</Message>
    <Source>PresentationFramework</Source>
    <TargetSite>RewrapException</TargetSite>
    <StackTrace>at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.&lt;.ctor&gt;b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)</StackTrace>
    <Data>
      <System.Object>NULL</System.Object>
    </Data>
    <InnerException>
      <System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException>
        <Message>Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))</Message>
        <Source>System.Windows.Forms</Source>
        <TargetSite>CoCreateInstance</TargetSite>
        <StackTrace>at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid&amp; clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid&amp; iid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
   at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)</StackTrace>
        <Data>NULL</Data>
        <InnerException>NULL</InnerException>
      </System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException>
    </InnerException>
  </System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException>
</Errors>
the script is nice in looks but it should work properly else it is waste

thanks

1) Install Windows Media Player
2) I barely do any work on SL anymore
3) SL 2 is a complete re-write
4) It's beta, go look that up in a dictionary
5) It's free, you have no right to complain
6) Go fucking write or use a better leecher if this one is sooo bad.

Ok? Thanks.

hyperz just chill! I'am sorry that i have found more then few bugs in your software & reported it here. I'am already using php vbulletin bot its pretty fast & never crash. I have leeched billions of threads using it. u can't even imagine about it with ur script. I wanna know if anyone successfully leeched 10000 threads in vbulletin without crashing using SL 2. someone told me that 100 of users uses this that i came to know from empty chat room & radio without start stop & volume button. now coder started selling plugins for 5$ & i dnt think anyone will invest on this shit.

Thanks for this mindfcukin script

Well go use your script then? What are you still doing here? The radio doesn't need a stop button because you can select "None" in the list. You can change the volume in the advanced options.

That just goes to show how clueless you are. Do you want Paypal logs from sold plugins? Honestly m8, go fuck yourself.

Hi, i have this leecher version, and before around month it stopped working for Warez-BB.org --> PHPBB

Now i cant login to Warez-BB.org using leecher.. why?

i dunno whats happens to me , i can't visit warez-bb with my web browser !! its been for a week i think !!

page not found error shows up !

Same here. Its 2 months my ip got banned from warez-bb.org. That proxy solution would be appreciated. This program (SharpLeech) is amazing simple and great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back