Status
Not open for further replies.

lietuvis002

Hey ,

I worked with SF and UJ, but I got a little more dls with SF, but I readed thread about, that SF will ban warez uploaders. I want to ask You, what should I choose: Sharp or Uploadjet? Thanks, and sorry for my english :(:)

15 comments
do not getting ur exact point.
At first u said that u r afraid from SharpFile,as they will ban ur account if u upload warez.And in just next u asking to us which one will be the good for you,and ur option is Sharpfile or Uploadjet;why sharpfile is there? as u already afraid from them.

what is ur exact intention?

as u r aware of SF,that they will ban your account due to warez uploading & DMCA Report.And u again include them in ur option?
ur thread Title should be

UploadJet or Uploaded ?
UploadJet or Ultramegabit ?
UploadJet or fileuplo.de ?

its not it?

u put versus(v/s), no make any sense ,as u r asking for suggestion

Don't believe everything you read, some of that is true, most not. There were always disgruntled users, even at time of FileSonic, FileServe ... I use SF and I'm pleased. Don't have experience with - UJ!?

Choose what you consider smart and good for you.

if you want my opinion stay away from sites with XFSpro script , no one of them is professional and no one of them is trusted , they pay users only to attract more people to work with them and to win traffic to their site and get more sales that's the truth then they runaway and buy another domain to continue their crap business
go to http://whois.domaintools.com and you will see all site with this script have one year registration so they are not trusted, it"s just a waste of time
I suggest you to work with UltraMegabit it's the only new filehost I trust

did any one facing any problem in sharp files

all files are gone account balance 0$ storage 0 totally my accounts locks like newly registered one totally blank

i checked one link which it was working that means all files had been disbled

i lost 30$ sharp file going to be scam

be alert guys

From support sharpfiles :
guys.... calm down!!

Our coder is fixing some things on the background. Everything's fine. This happens whenever our coder is fixing stuff, but everything is being counted on the background just the same.

same here i got reach at 25$ and i have lost all data

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

did any one facing any problem in sharp files

all files are gone account balance 0$ storage 0 totally my accounts locks like newly registered one totally blank

i checked one link which it was working that means all files had been disbled

i lost 30$ sharp file going to be scam

be alert guys

i have same problem so im waiting for there reply

its been a while and still no stats.. wonder what the severity of the issue is, but either way ill be back later to check up, i dont want to stay refreshing like a crack addict.

Mods said

geesh.....

guys.... calm down!!

Our coder is fixing some things on the background. Everything's fine. This happens whenever our coder is fixing stuff, but everything is being counted on the background just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back