Status
Not open for further replies.

lietuvis002

After 2 days for searching good file hosting founded = 0. I worked in SharpFile about 1-2 days and got many downloads, but after news, that people who uploads downloads to warez forums will be baned, I quit from it. Now I asked that question in the SF support thread, and one person answered, that he is uploading to warez forums, and don't got any bans. What do You think about this File Hosting company?

13 comments
i like it so far.. haven't had any major issues, and they pay weekly.. as far as the warez goes,its always a risk uploading. so if you are going to take chances than thats up to you, every experience is different from user to user.

lol this news existe for more then 2 month ! i still upload warez with them and i didn't get banned ;)

don't worry , they are the best FileHost of Today , they pay weekly , never had probleme with them :)

After 2 days for searching good file hosting founded = 0. I worked in SharpFile about 1-2 days and got many downloads, but after news, that people who uploads downloads to warez forums will be baned, I quit from it. Now I asked that question in the SF support thread, and one person answered, that he is uploading to warez forums, and don't got any bans. What do You think about this File Hosting company?
Did you founded UltraMegabit.com ?

becoz some Rescue-Ranger here...who try to prevent WJ members from a scammer Host
LOl!
Thread Reported
No Sharpfile Thread allowed in Wjunction,so dont post!

Of course it's down.

These days everyone upload at Sharp :facepalm: Couple of guys show them their up-speeds and now ... enjoy. They will send xxGB per hour and there are no such host that can withstand spammers.

You open a thread for them and they go down because they get flooded with traffic from this site and the exposure it provides them from our SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back