Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not always good. Some connections can reach more than 30 MB/s, some connections can only reach 10 KB/s and finally stick forever. I guess it depends on servers.

I always getting 10-20MB for uploading first few files but getting 10-500kb following that... How about FTP? If FTP is stable i want to switch to premium =)

i'm always having problems with files deleted due to corrupted files problem. files that work are deleted without any reason.
anyone with the same problem?

i'm always having problems with files deleted due to corrupted files problem. files that work are deleted without any reason.
anyone with the same problem?
never had that problem but i heard some had it.
that happened some time ago and its fixed now as far as i know.
if you still have problems, write to the support forum. they will take care of it really fast.

some guys asked about zoom and upload speed.
here is a screenshot
the screenshot is 10 days old.
153rvoo.jpg

about the trust, i do trust them. i saw them in action. everything they said especially about payments, they did it.
they may not pay huge, put they pay in time and up to the last cent.

Last edited:
CHECK THIS THREAD FOR FULL IDEA ABOUT THIS HOST
Sharpfile.com Banned me when I request to Payout!!!!!!

that topic can have two different titles, equal in strength.

title No1: Sharpfile.com Banned me when I request to Payout!!!!!!
title No2: Sharpfile.com Banned me for Credit Card Fraud!!!!!!

i am not able to know what really happened and thats for sure.
what i am sure of, is that in their support forum there are 40.000 ppl registered.
and one of them is banned for some reason.

in my opinion, if sharpfile.com wanted to ban ppl to avoid paying them, the banned ppl had to be more than one. or at least the topics about it.

maybe i am right, or maybe i am wrong. but what i just wrote above, makes more sense to me and look more realistic than the accusations i read.

so instead of "CHECK THIS THREAD FOR FULL IDEA ABOUT THIS HOST", also the "THEY GOT ME" can be used.

i am not trying to put a stamp on you, as i am not trying to do the same for them.
i simply wrote down some things that make sense for my logic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back