Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix remote upload , is very slow, i cannot upload anything, when i upload appear me this error.

Error.jpg

Please fix this guys , you are the best support i love you guys.

well, when new servers arrive, i guess everybody will try to upload like 815679561 TB immediatelly, which is impossible :) So guys, just please be patient, and don't hurry with uploads.

Do not want to upload everything when new servers are installed, because even new servers will be overloaded. It better upload just as much as servers can deal with, than trying to upload everything, and complaining here... :P

Fair use policy please :)

true.

and now if one tries to bring in some fun into this tension and nervousness you feel like he should be banned?!?

i was thinking of deleteing everything even 3 days ago, but somehow i didn't give up. instead i tried testing the service as much as i could, give my opinions regarding things and reporting bugs and irregularities

but if you feel these are the reasons one should be banned then fine.

and btw sharpfile-2 where the conclusion i don't like this service comes from? could you please quote that for me?

EJv1UF4.png

@dorukhan, @zoomg, about the screenies yes you're right. i missunderstood.
havent payed enough attention i guess :(

(i also need to explain something about the way i describe the things in the pics, which all i think will agree.
i keep in mind that maybe someone who is really new in some things is watching (lets say a person has no experience at all in the use of that kind of panels), so it may be an easy way to understand and follow the steps for him/her)

anyways, i think this time i got it right (i hope :) )

in the same way i used the clicking of the mouse inside the files of a folder,
exactly in the same way i am using it in the files.php at the section we are interested.

using it targeting the name/description. first and second click at the black letters.
23r7qep.jpg

23s67w8.jpg

targeting the size. first and second click at the black letters.
2q3aww2.jpg

jt1dt2.jpg

targeting the time of the upload. first and second click at the black letters.
igeqae.jpg

saumjc.jpg

the downloads and money areas do act in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back