Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Sharpfile.com Just wanted to confirm is FTP setup been done? i think not.. anyways an update if its ok would be good :)

We setup FTP lastnight on a brand new dedi server then of course it decides to crash we got like 4K uploads to it and it crashed, they promised it would be up tonight sometime..I am on them hard to hurry up. BUt FTP and Torrent are on their own dedicated server as soon as its starts working which should be very darn soon :)

ALso, just to be clear I have nothing at all personal against protocoldroid, I understood his frustration but I as a Business owner just cant have someone working for us that's like that. And I am sure he feels same way about us, and I want him to succeed in life. And I hope he does, I wish him all the best

Everyone one of you affiliates and premium members have 100% right to be upset because of...

true.

and now if one tries to bring in some fun into this tension and nervousness you feel like he should be banned?!?

i was thinking of deleteing everything even 3 days ago, but somehow i didn't give up. instead i tried testing the service as much as i could, give my opinions regarding things and reporting bugs and irregularities

but if you feel these are the reasons one should be banned then fine.

and btw sharpfile-2 where the conclusion i don't like this service comes from? could you please quote that for me?

heres some things ive been hearing from my downloaders
In the past three days I have tried about forty times to download a video from Sharpfile. I get everything from a Facebook "Like" button placed in front of to the captchas to dead links to popups to lost internet connections (other sites still work). Is this site legitimate or a big farce? It's not my computer as I've tried downloading from other computers. Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

I would ask Bigheadrell2 if he (or she, don't want to be sexist) would consider posting the last ????? and the ????/ vids to mediafire, so that people who are not willing to pay sharpfile can actually download them. sharpfile is apparently another filehost with that unusual business model - provide terrible service and people will pay you money.

hey, sharpfile is not working for me. When i go to create download link, it never loads.

I cant wait for you guys to fix all these problems. I hate disappointing my downloaders

Fto down already :s

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

@dorukhan, your answer :)
(parts of the images are edited)

1pgm61.jpg

2qdpwlw.jpg

15nr9fo.jpg

hope it helps.
when you get your cursor over the black letters, it must switch to hand cursor.
the one with the finger (the index finger. lol)

no I'm not saying it.Once you've created your folder name i mean this.You mean normally my files page.[sharpfile.com/files.php].I mean my folders page . I hope u understand me : )

Yes i know : P .

File Name / Description Size DL Money Uploaded

These are at the bottom,not above.When i click File Name / Description nothing happens .

Why you dont take the site off line ?
and fix all bugs , fix FTP and Remote upload
and fix good download speed
better then a half working site , not ?
people will understand that it is for the good of all

( better then get this )
0% uploaded(896 KB of 315.37 MB)
Time left: 38 h 26 m
Transfer rate: 2.33 KB/ s

@lawina its not good for a file host to go offline.. agn n agn.. .. we all know right now upload/download are not so good.. stop complaining.. go few pages back. and read.. the work is going on...

wait untill its done.. dnt upload now...

lets say ftp is ok, but what about storage space?, is just 400gb ! which is for sure not enough for me. so how can i try it out? well, i see now download volume is unlimited. thats a good news, but right now. it creates download link, but not working. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back