Status
Not open for further replies.
In your file manager where your files are listed - you will see that the files are arranged in rows, and the values are arranged in columns. The headers for the columns are as follows -
File Name-Description/Size/DL/Money/Uploaded - now if you click on any of those headers it will sort your files according to which one you clicked. If you click the 'File Name-Description' once it will sort z-a, if you click it again it will sort a-z - the others work in a similar way. Have a play with them and you'll soon get the idea - you can't break anything by clicking them :sun:

this is not working :|

Yes, Statistics is really great today
i got highest earn 5.5$ :D

also uploading in remote and normal upload is awesome
almost 20MB/sec , God i love this host <3

Wow, what a rodeo here.. Wow, is all I can say..
Ok,1st, thing
@protocoldroid You are banned from an affiliate at Sharpfile any longer, you have 72 hours to remove your files before I ban you, all money owed to you will be paid and also your premium membership FULL amount will be paid with your payout. I will NOT tolerate the type of behavior from someone that works for us.
You may now go find yourself another filehost that pays you 7 days a week like we do. You seem so unhappy here with us at Sharpfile, that You should have already left. I don't want you as an affiliate,, now if you would like,you may remain as a user BUT After you are paid for the next payout for money owed you no longer are an affiliate for us..Goodbye sir

As for everyone else we are working our butt's off trying to get Sharpfile right, now we all know that there have been bugs with the new script since it came online BUT haven't we also ALL noticed that they are all being fixed? Also don't you notice how we are adding more servers, also don't you notice how every single day you have been paid on time ? EVERYDAY 7 days a week everyone has been paid, we have NOT missed any payments and never will ;)

I do understand the frustration with the downloads and uploads, I swear I do, I am just as frustrated and I am in background purchasing and activating servers all day long trying to get this fixed..

Everyone one of you affiliates and premium members have 100% right to be upset because of the speeds the last few days, But you must know we are doing everything in our power to fix, and I guarantee that Sharpfile will be one of the greatest online Filehost really soon, it has to be because the majority of our users and affiliates our great guys and gals, and we at Sharpfile have grown to really like a lot of you guys, you have tremendous patience throughout our growth and changes..

So the ones of you that are waiting and hanging in there with us, I want to say Thank you, and I promise you will be rewarded in the future :)

Now I have to get my butt back to work, :D

Last edited:
LOL..... hope ur butt gets some rest soon mate :)

donut-pillow.jpg

lol :)

RU is still not working. It always says Only 1 Session is Allowed. Can you pls fix this, sharpfile?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

@dorukhan, your answer :)
(parts of the images are edited)

1pgm61.jpg

2qdpwlw.jpg

15nr9fo.jpg

hope it helps.
when you get your cursor over the black letters, it must switch to hand cursor.
the one with the finger (the index finger. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back