Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody wake up the coder, chop chop buddy.. its your time to shine today, work even harder... we are making you guys money with sales, so i expect atleast downloading speeds to be back to normal. :P

OMG, now i can't even DELETE my files.
Two files are corrupt and i want to delete them but they are not getting deleted.

Please provide me with detailed info - I'm preparing a list for the coder right now and would like to get this one on it :sun:

Also - is FTP now working for you guys ?

Last edited:
Just to let you all know - we removed the popups for now as obviously we don't want to be associated with any malware or whatever - they will be back I think but not until we know they are 100% clean.

Today's list has now gone to the coder - will update you all as I receive info :sun:

Just to let you all know - we removed the popups for now as obviously we don't want to be associated with any malware or whatever - they will be back I think but not until we know they are 100% clean.

Today's list has now gone to the coder - will update you all as I receive info :sun:
@Sharpfile-2. The file delete problem has been FIXED now. Please check your PM

PWD
Yanıt: 257 "/" is the current directory
Komut: TYPE I
Yanıt: 200 Type set to I
Komut: PASV
Yanıt: 227 Entering Passive Mode (50,7,242,66,145,110).
Komut: MLSD

now FTP gone

Response: 500 Illegal PORT command
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (50,7,242,66,137,252).
Command: MLSD
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

FTP is being worked on so it might be up and down for a while.

File deletion - I found a bug where the wrong reasons (or no reason at all) where being given for file deletion - it is on todays list. So - if you've had files deleted for reasons you don't understand, then that's why - it was really dmca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back