Status
Not open for further replies.
why the money doesn't appear on my account? I mean I can see number of downloads and money made, but on my sts not updated

@Laz21

I think you should read past answers, they already answered this many times.

Anyway... it's a bug and will be fixed soon. All your earnings are being counted.

Sooooooorrrry for bad english ;)

@sharpfile.

Please tell me about RU... if i put 6 1gb part and upload its not taking as saying max is 5gb file.. but individualy file is 1gb . is the script counting total size ???

If so plz fix it...

seems i can't remote upload dude.....so what should i do!! hahaha Ru stop at 95% and did not generate the link..

Last edited:
i don't now why you just post and post guys. we all now that they are fixing and fixing and damn fixing without sleeping can we just wait ore coz in the end we will get a good service without interruption.

sharpfile after you get a free time check pm and reply thnkx

WAIT a bit. they are not playing or something.

Have we ever NOT payed anyone their money ?/ We didn't even miss payments yesterday even with the problems we having..We always pay EVERYONE.

I have suggested for everyone to just stop and wait, There is NOTHING I can do until coder fixes it, if i had the knowledge I promise i would fix it personally, BUT I don't have the tech skills, the coder said earlier everything will be at 100% within 6-12 hours.

If you had payout yesterday or day before or day before or day before..etc.. Didnt you get paid ? So of course you will always be paid by us. I knwo your frsutrated, we are doing everythign in our power to get site to 100%.

ok
downloads statistics and premium sales pps, work correctly ?

No, remote upload is not working for all.

Progress bar doesn't appear and upload failed for some users like me but sharpfile know the problem.

Last edited:
new bug for me (RU)

ERROR #SF219 - Could not retrieve remote file size.
Please try again, or contact support

URL #1 - Maximum url file size of 1GB exceeded. Please try again or contact support

file 700mb and i'm premium

I think,, and im sure about it, that they are doing their best to fix this bugs and problems guys,,just be patient

and i would suggest to the staff of sharpfile to add some more servers cause those days will get a big amount of traffic coming towards (more uploaders..more downloads..etc..)

Thanks for your effort ..

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

i cant login to sharpfile through my RL any help

Contact your RL provider

So sharpfile, why the remote works for some users and for others no ?

Have you got an explanation for this ?

Thanks in advance.

New Sharpfile Banner

Hey SharpFile I have created a banner for you. I hope it will win me one month premium account. Guys you can also suggest modification to the banner, so that I can upgrade the banner to the premium one... =)

sharpfile-banner1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back