Status
Not open for further replies.
premium $ or £ ??

Well On site it shows US and on card payment it shows EURO, so i put ticket in already but I have tested and it is working great plus I have all affiliate accounts set to receive 50% of all payments :)

please remove that moneybookers logo
I hope PosOnline wont suspend your account

The logo will be removed soon

Sharpfile can you add payoneer ?? its bettre than payza

We dont offer Payza, and also we dont talk about anything doing with payments in forum only through admin@sharpfile.com

Now you guys get out here and start selling those premium accounts and make us some money$$$$$

And I will keep getting the new script ready and get you guys some banners, and get more servers,and get you some better speeds..etc..etc..:D

We are getting more, and more limitations and I cannot pay a premium account with those payment options. :/

Can I exchange my balance to 120 days of premium?

We are getting more, and more limitations. :/

Your only getting the same limitations that all file host give. We have been 100% free for 1 month. And now we need to make some premium sales, also remember the same limitations you have help you make premiums sales :)

And I do belive there is an option in your backend now to exchange your affiliate money for premium ?

So what exactly makes you different from all other file hosts now? :blink:

Well We try to offer great support but in a few days you will also see some new great ways to make even more money.. but remember I am not forcing anyone to use our service. And I have been giving out 100% FREE service for and entire month, any other file host give you that free premium for an entire month ?

Your are exactly correct about Payza,

I am trying to bring script up, coder is on it and testing.......

Hi Sharp,
please whip your coder

9825162-uomo-con-una-frusta-nera.jpg

we need ftp and new G.U.I. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back