Status
Not open for further replies.
users in vacation?

365bfd8522.png

I thought sharp file 100% free. For unlimited storage time, you would still take a subscription? In this manner, it is not free ..

Umm.. We haven';t taken a subscription payment since I took ownership of the site.. But thats going to change very soon, Premium is fixing to start again, and you guys are going to make ALOT more $$$$$$$

Update: "GOLF" is down, we are bringing it back up..Just few minutes

Lol - how things change - I can't believe the difference from yesterday to today ! Now you guys are teasing each other about who's getting greater speeds !
It's great to see guys - cheers :sun:

Lol - how things change - I can't believe the difference from yesterday to today ! Now you guys are teasing each other about who's getting greater speeds !
It's great to see guys - cheers :sun:

I agree, So lets have some fun with this while we can.

CONTEST: Whoever posts an image here with the fastest UPLOAD speed(only 1 post and 1 picture allowed) Wins a FREE 1 MONTH PREMIUM subscription at Sharpfile (when we actually start premium next week)

The deadline is about 14 hours from now. I will pick winner tomorrow morning when I wake up which is about 14 hours from time this post is made

Just trying to have a little fun..I think we all deserve it :)

Please insert:

1. Ftp without any validation manually!
2. In filemanager get views 200 and 500 files page
3. Selected files counter (manually count is very poor for big release ( more than >100 files or more.... of 400 files like full bluray 1:1 aka 46 GiB)

thx

I'd very much appreciate it if you guys could hold off on the feature requests and such for just a few days - once the new script is in place you will be able to see what we have done - the new features etc. Once you can see and try everything we would welcome your input and we always listen. Cheers :sun:

wow em getting 400 kbps from rapidshare (remote upload) ???? lolz any fix for this ?

For once I think I can say with all honesty that we're not guilty ! Speeds are great at the moment right across the board, so perhaps it's rapidshare that's slow :sun:

ok well i am not impeaching anyone but how come i get 9MB/sec on other file hosts ? if u want me to name those filehosts i can ...but i must tell you they are your gr8 competitors :D

good upload atm, foxtrot 9 MB/s from private RL

BRAVO 20MB hahahah GREAT SERVER and GOLF up to 50MB

He is Getting 20MB/s I am getting 70MB/s :P

Speed amazing :))

thxsharpfile.jpeg

ok well i am not impeaching anyone but how come i get 9MB/sec on other file hosts ? if u want me to name those filehosts i can ...but i must tell you they are your gr8 competitors :D

@xtone We doing our best.. We will try to get it even faster for ya :)

nahh i am just wandering how i am not getting that speed there must be something worng from my end i think coz RS is working fine on other filehosts ...

dude if you don't believe me see this:

e5c2b754ef.jpg

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating I think ...
When a connection between 2 ip's is set up, it doesn't just go directly from the one to the other, but rather it goes through a series of 'nodes' (I suppose you could think of a node as a repeater/router) - sometimes there might be only 1 or 2 nodes between you and the destination, sometimes there can be quite a few, and they are not always the same ones - it varies. Now the thing is ... if just one of the nodes is slow, then your connection will be slow no matter how fast the transmission or reception potential.
I'm not saying this is a definitive answer for everyone every time they experience a slow connection, but it is a factor to consider. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back