Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's best to just stop trying to fix the current script, have a little patience and wait for you to add your own new script.
That's just my opinion....

I'd by lying if I said I hadn't had the same thought - but this 'new' problem had just happened so we will look into it as a matter of urgency. Will keep you all posted :sun:

Everyone, I just woke up and checking, I am praying that we can get the new script up this weekend because I beleive all these problems with upload will go away(crossing fingers).

Also,I know this isn't great ...BUT I know that the flash upload the Progress bar stops BUT the upload will still be going and finish, many many people have told me this...

We have many many servers at 3 different companies, and so far The "Foxtrot" server is the only that has not crashed, can you guys give me your feedback about Foxtrot who ever sued it ? Because Foxtrot is by different server company and If it does good then I will move all servers there.

Let me know

stock-photo-man-holdind-cross-finger-behind-his-back-105137678.jpg

blah blah....

^ useful input there man.

Tried Delta 4 times on web upload, it gets half way through after uploading at 30-80kbps then times out (redirects to error page). Will be trying later on again

^ useful input there man.

Tried Delta 4 times on web upload, it gets half way through after uploading at 30-80kbps then times out (redirects to error page). Will be trying later on again

Ye, we are receiving no uploads right now, there is something wrong in the script and are looking at it right now trying to find it

@sharpfile please add remote from ryushare on your next script i believe many uploader want to remove their file from ryushare hehehe

I'm pissed off: @: @
20120728195851.png

that does not work this morning at 20:00 dont' work ... still so I think I'm wasting my time .... but friday you should not have put the new scripts?? Can you be more specific with the dates?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back