Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't upload since you added the connection limit per server. I think its beacuse i'm not in the country of server location and the people who live in the country of server location have priority... so i don't know... can you fix that...

Everyone, I just woke up and checking, I am praying that we can get the new script up this weekend because I beleive all these problems with upload will go away(crossing fingers).

Also,I know this isn't great ...BUT I know that the flash upload the Progress bar stops BUT the upload will still be going and finish, many many people have told me this...

We have many many servers at 3 different companies, and so far The "Foxtrot" server is the only that has not crashed, can you guys give me your feedback about Foxtrot who ever sued it ? Because Foxtrot is by different server company and If it does good then I will move all servers there.

Let me know

Last edited:
@DarkCromo You know me very well. You could also avoid this topic, you wrote to me in Italian forum! you also my msn! I gave you an explanation! Do not leave negative feedback on wj if you do not know the truth!

till now server that good for upload are foxtrot (6000kb) and BRAVO (17MB) but the bad news is i always end up to echo server how many times i upload-abort-upload-abort lol..hope with the new script this problem will go away ^^

@SF

- delta is also responding fast (delta configured properly ;) ) delta fastest from all :)
- bravo is the 2nd fastest

alpha -> so and so
charlie we know discussed million times (un-stable)

as for the script GO FOR IT this weekend

announce a downtime and install it this weekend !!!!

u may add other options later on it.

hope this (server report) helps a bit :)

Delta server speed is 1-2MB/s :(

1e222ba886.png

@SF

- delta is also responding fast (delta configured properly ;) ) delta fastest from all :)
- bravo is the 2nd fastest

alpha -> so and so
charlie we know discussed million times (un-stable)

as for the script GO FOR IT this weekend

announce a downtime and install it this weekend !!!!

u may add other options later on it.

hope this (server report) helps a bit :)

till now server that good for upload are foxtrot (6000kb) and BRAVO (17MB) but the bad news is i always end up to echo server how many times i upload-abort-upload-abort lol..hope with the new script this problem will go away ^^

Delta server speed is 1-2MB/s :(

This is GREAT information, this is kind of information that will help, and I am giving this to our tech guys :)

@Arvendu 1-2 MB/s is bad ? :( Ok We try to make much much better.. ok :)

Yeah i Understand it is Not bad but please check image blow
f451e6cb2c.png

I am not talking about any other hosting Affiliate rules etc just talking about speed do not get me wrong
thanks

ok, I understand what you are saying.....Thanks..... Hmm, I would like to know who server company they are using if anyone knows please PM me the information

pardon for the noob question, but how do you check which server (delta, bravo, alpha, etc.) is currently being used?

@DarkCromo You know me very well. You could also avoid this topic, you wrote to me in Italian forum! you also my msn! I gave you an explanation! Do not leave negative feedback on wj if you do not know the truth!

It is not to judge, I'm losing a lot of hours.
negative feedback deleted ;)

Sharpfile.com: perfect paypal

Last edited:
@zoomg, when u clik upload on the buttom of ur browser u can read it bravo.sharpfile.co* or when the upload bar appear just hover ur mouse to the abort and u can see it on the bottom of ur browser

<b> We have many many servers at 3 different companies, and so far The &quot;Foxtrot&quot; server is the only that has not crashed, can you guys give me your feedback about Foxtrot who ever sued it ? Because Foxtrot is by different server company and If it does good then I will move all servers there.

Let me know

haven't got many chances to upload on this server but these few times it was fast and stable bravo, delta, foxtrot and golf are fast and stable ones but can't get any of these, browser always keeps connecting to echo which is unusable for upload. also it is better to keep servers at two companies in case one goes down not everything will be down

With web upload echo is freezing a couple minutes into to upload.It's not just the progress bar freezing.I know how the progress bar can be with this script,so I let it go for a long time with a few uploads.The upload is definitely freezing

Delta was giving a good speed but when a file gets to 99% you get a software error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back