Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't download any of my files. Four days and counting.

I'm depressed. :((

iSPsXvGRqwz1i.png

well done after all day of trying and getting only dead charlie and slow echo i can now upload to foxtort alpha and bravo

Excellent ! That's great news - thanks for the feedback :sun:

Still can't download any of my files. Four days and counting

This is a strange one, and for what it's worth it's an issue I also suffer from personally. As you may imagine I have given much thought to finding this problem, but it is elusive. As far as I can tell we are just a few people who are afflicted - 99.99% of people either never see this message or only see it occasionally (I've asked). I'm hoping that the problem will go away with the new site. I have a gut feeling the issue lies with the implementation of nginx on the current script.
On the plus side - although you might not be able to download your own files right now, your visitors can :sun:

Last edited:
Been getting "Error: null filesize or wrong file path" on Remote Upload lately. What is the reason for this message?

Hello Sharpfile.
Well first of all thank you sincerely for the concern they have had .. is clapping .. I would like to ask when I could buy a premium account? have already completed the job? PC or do I wait for the notice? thank you very much;) keep well and better goodbye

Edit: sorry for my English XD

Hahha my english is not good too n i bet you come from Indonesia :))

@protocoldroid
Nice to hear that :D and i will try now :D

EDIT:

I confirmed, upload speed is f*cking fast, but sometime can't connect into golf.sharpfile.com. Thanks sharpfile :)

Last edited:
Recently I was able to download one of my files from Korean location, but from my location, Chile, can't. But I'm glad some of my visitors can download my files. :)

Thank you for the answer, SharpFile.

One more thing. Remote Upload isn't working. :/

Last edited:
Hahha my english is not good too n i bet you come from Indonesia :))

@protocoldroid
Nice to hear that :D and i will try now :D

EDIT:

I confirmed, upload speed is f*cking fast, but sometime can't connect into golf.sharpfile.com. Thanks sharpfile :)

no, totally wrong I'm from Chile :sun:
Admin by the way, I send an email
regards

Please arrange, normally hangs
20120728094924.png

flash upload does not work
With FileUploader same, but loads ...
Error: download link not found!
I confirm that now is not working?

Last edited:
I cant get any Upload higher than 3% since 6 Days !
Doesnt matter when i try.
Whats that kind of shit ? Really.....

Seems i need to change the Host, there is not really someone intrested in solving that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back