Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't download anything :( :

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

Servers: Alpha-Foxtrot-Golf-Echo

Last edited:
ahah very nice :facepalm:

Bye Bye ...

Bye Bye....... Have a nice day :D

Cant upload anything since 4 Days maaan. :(

When will FTP coming ?

FTP is with new script
I can't download anything :( :

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

Servers: Alpha-Foxtrot-Golf-Echo

I try to download from those servers and I have no problem..I don't understand and our monitors show they been up all day. We honestlyt hink it's because the scritp we are using can not handle the amount of traffic we are generating, and that's is why from the day I puchased I have had script being developed. We were testing the new script yesterday, and it's just about done, the coder is adding a few more tools today to the script, and he said the site will be down for 2-4 hours when we migrate. As soon as I am 100% confident activating this new script i will tell you guys so you have time to know.

We have many many servers running, so speeds should be good, so it's got to be soemthign else, and thats why we are hoping that with this new script there will no more of these uplaod and downlaod problesm, but also I am sure that there will always be some kind of small problems no matter what we do, but as you see, we always do our best to fix, and we try to provide quick support.

thank you
hope stats problem will also be resolved in new script :)
my last 3 days PPD
2012-07-24 949 / $6.769
2012-07-25 630 / $3.943
2012-07-26 791 / $3.946 :p
m sharing constant size files at same forums
good luck

hmmmmm
may I know the size of files,u uploaded generally
thanks

thank you
hope stats problem will also be resolved in new script :)
my last 3 days PPD
2012-07-24 949 / $6.769
2012-07-25 630 / $3.943
2012-07-26 791 / $3.946 :p
m sharing constant size files at same forums
good luck

me too, today's stats are good!:sun:

not getting what to explain?
stats are seemed to b gd

yeah my stat are messup
33 / $0.084

Almost of file 100MB up, but stats today :facepalm:

2012-07-27 108 / $0.058

Like I said in another post.I only uploaded a few things for a couple people as I wait for the script switch so I don't have a bunch of downloads but what I do have seem to be fine,

92 / $1.111

Still waiting for new script before moving back to this host. They have nice payouts (one of the best I've used) but currently plagued with problems..

Soon as their new script is relatively problem free, I'll be sticking with them as long as they last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back