Status
Not open for further replies.
a few suggestions-additions for new script also to add

- display 50 files per page in filemanager
- add SF favicon to webpage (probably will be the one u have as avatar :) )
- add copy button (copy function) in FileManager
- increase rem upload files to 10? if possible if server can handle this
- some affiliate banners for us also to add :)

hope this helps :)

We are listening to all your suggestion and will try our hardest to accommodate.

For right now, we were able to change upload file slots to 10 :)

Banners are being made and The rest we will work on :)

Please,no one take what I'm about to say personally.It's just some of my thoughts & observations.
I assume you guys complaining about the changes made the last couple days aren't all new to this.You had to expect there to be some changes.

I knew the guy just bought sharpfile & was new to this type of business.Because of that I knew some of the things were going to change after a couple weeks when he realized keeping things the way he originally wanted them didn't make for a sustainable business model.
I knew if nothing else,the unlimited storage for free users and the no captcha would be changed.
As long as the download speed for free users is as high or higher than most of the other places & the download limit stays as high as it is now,it makes sharpfile better for free users than the other places.And downloaders will be happy when they see sharpfile links.

I think sharpfile has to have a PPD program.There just aren't any really good ones out there anymore.It will increase your number of affiliates & thus,bring more traffic.More traffic results in more revenue,be it from premium sales or advertising.
Having a good PPD doesn't mean you'll sell less premiums.I know from experience that I sell just as many premiums when I do PPD as when I do PPS.
If people want what you have there are always people willing to support there favorite uploaders and filehosts by buying premiums.

I was also very happy to see no paypal.Stay away from them.

We are listening to all your suggestion and will try our hardest to accommodate.

For right now, we were able to change upload file slots to 10 :)

Banners are being made and The rest we will work on :)

You said you do a new style on July 26 it? so all these changes we are already in the new style?

You said you do a new style on July 26 it? so all these changes we are already in the new style?

We are building a new stronger script to sue at Sharpfile.com When I purchased the website it was and is using the xfielsharingpro script that many many other sites use. Well I wanted something better,different,and offer more services to users and affiliates so I had a custom made script developed, which is now in it's final stage and should be ready by 23rd, then we are going to test for few days and I trying everything i can to get it on new servers for all of you to use... In just a couple more days we are going to open an OFFICIAL sticky support thread here at WJ and at that time we are going to announce all the features of the new script you guys will have and also all the plans we have and also we take all suggestions into consideration.

I want you guys to know that we have ALOT of time and money invested into this project so we are obviously here for the long run and NOT going anywhere.

Mopar546 is correct in saying I have not been in the Uploads business for long. I have been in the online affiliate business for a long time and am good at making money online. And right now, I ONLY make money if MY affiliates are making money :)

So that said, it's in our very best interest to make you guys the most money possible, because then we are making money :)

Personally, I really appreciate the support a lot of the guys here at WJ have given my team and I. Its been great. And you have been patient while we try to upgrade Sharpfile.com and I cant wait till we get this rolling making us all $$$$$

The sentence where I hit you and when you said:
"We have money and time to invest" just so! To start a serious project you must invest money and time! not all do you think they earn now!
Congratulations for the project I will sotenerò if you are loyal and true!
So the exact date of the new script is not at 26? and when?

More like 99.9% are just regular joes using something like jDownloader or mipony to download files- like I said it's a problem with only a very few 'people'

We are still learning and with the best will in the world it's simply impossible for us to say that the current situation (or any situation) it written in stone and will never ever change at all, honestly I don't think there's a company in the world who could say that. And if you want to see something really scary, you should see our server bill !

There seems to be a bit of a feeling that when we make some change or other, we are doing it to wind people up or make lives difficult, but nothing could be further from the truth - there's no profit in that for any of us. We only make changes because either we absolutely need to, or as a response to affiliate suggestions. We don't do it for fun - there's enough to do already lol :sun:

I'm not saying that you're doing it on purpose, I am simply stating a fact that I used your host to replace mediafire as a 'download-friendly' host and since I could make a buck or two in the process, that was pretty good to me. With the introduction of captchas, in a single day my mailbox was pretty much flooded with emails from users bitching about it so I had to remove it in favor of another host.

remote upload speed is very very slow.........i got 52kbps........

sucksssssssss me

bro fix this asap otherwise u will be known as slow speed file hosting..............:)

remote upload speed is very very slow.........i got 52kbps........

sucksssssssss me

bro fix this asap otherwise u will be known as slow speed file hosting..............:)

RU is dead for now.

Hmm, Ok We are looking at it, but in thread we have mentioned there are going to keep being some small problems until new script is installed later this week..

Thanks for your patience

charlie server is un-reachable ""could not connect to charlie.sharpfile.com:182""

for details ticket send via contact form about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes,

if it is a new custom script other than xfs then u look more professional and invest money into a serious project.

Also your point is correct it is always a win-to-win situation between filehost and it's users (as u said previous page in other words) and we are happy that you look this way which is the right & professional direction for both you and users-affiliates (for all)

We ll wait for new script no rush as long as it will be stable even delayed some days for 1st or 2nd august :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back