Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could shut down new uploads while issues are fixed. Even more links would stress the servers even more.

Speedier file downloads will lead even more users to use your filehost so that's a good thing as you get more revenue from advertising and possibly premiums. If the users can't download and get frustrated and move on to another filehost you lose revenue as well. I wouldn't mind stopping uploading for a few days while you sort out issues.

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

what does this mean ,is the file gone , do i need to reupload the file again

That's somewhat true, I didn't make much today cause they have problems, all we can do is wait and try not to upload too much today so we don't overload their servers

Is it possible to get some Promo Stuff ?
Like small Buttons or Banner (135 x 35 would be great), i want to put it on my Blog.:)

Nice Service, i hope you stay for awhile.

Like small Buttons or Banner (135 x 35 would be great), i want to put it on my Blog.:)

Nice Service, i hope you stay for awhile.

Yes 100% absolutely, We are going to have a page with promotional tools for all affiliates, I will get you the buttons and banners ASAP

Thanks for working with us :)

Like small Buttons or Banner (135 x 35 would be great), i want to put it on my Blog

I'll see what I can do :sun:

Edit: oops - beaten to it lol

Edit 2: Feel free to copy the banner from my sig if you can handle one of that size

Last edited:
lol...Guys please, we have said many many times the new script and template will not be 100% complete till July 26th.. What you are seeing on the site now is some adjustments they are doing, its nothing permanent.. But we are trying to make sure that all your downloads stay active and the site stays up, so they are making these adjustments to the live site.. And today they are adding some new designs to site...

So you are actually seeing the progress we are making Live in action :)

lol,I figured that's what you were doing.I noticed that last night.Every time I came back to the upload page something was in a different place than it was before.

hi,sharpfile,although u have answered me,pls add webmoney,i have reach 25usds,i only have pp and webmoney,now i cant request payment,thank u!

hi,sharpfile,although u have answered me,pls add webmoney,i have reach 25usds,i only have pp and webmoney,now i cant request payment,thank u!

We do not discuss anything to do with payments in the open forum.

You may email us at our new email admin@sharpfile.com with any suggestions or questions pertaining to payments.

Update: 2 more file servers being added right now. Speeds should be getting even better day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back