Status
Not open for further replies.
Little start up host ??? you must be joking ! I doubt any host out there (except maybe rs) has had the kind of time, effort and money spent on it that sharpfile has, nor do they provide the support we do, nor do they pay everyone properly like we do. 'Nuff said.

Time will tell, words are cheap, it's all been seen before, but I will give you that you are at least active in this support topic. nuff said

Servers are being worked on right now - should be back up in a few mins or so.

Time will tell, words are cheap, it's all been seen before, but I will give you that you are at least active in this support topic. nuff said

Lol - well yeha words are cheap, but we've backed up everything we've said so far. But your right - there's been so much damage done by certain file hosts that it's not unreasonable to doubt first and wait for proof.

Hey mister . Upload is down . Please fix it !!!

I receive this message ::: Il se peut que la page Web à l'adresse http://foxtrot.sharpfile.com/tmp/status.html?085897760821=Chris%20Brown%20-%20Don't%20Judge%20Me%20(2012).rar=sharpfile.com/ soit temporairement inaccessible ou qu'elle ait été déplacée de façon permanente à une autre adresse Web.

Working on uploads now.

7 more hours then site will be down for 4 hours for script integration:D

is down for me to...

Yea, sorry all servers had to be rebooted real quick becaused of some small changes being done before the upgrade starts 4.5 hours from now.. Site should be ok in just a few minutes.

Today is going to be rough day because of the upgrades and new script installation, please just be patient while we make Sharpfile a better site for everyone today :)

work_in_progress.png

=)=)=):sun::sun::sun:

any special promotional rewards coming up ?

And sharpfile can ya promote japan to grp b if not A as japan has the potencial of selling good accounts

regards

Yea, sorry all servers had to be rebooted real quick becaused of some small changes being done before the upgrade starts 4.5 hours from now.. Site should be ok in just a few minutes.

Today is going to be rough day because of the upgrades and new script installation, please just be patient while we make Sharpfile a better site for everyone today :)

Great Bru iam lovng this filehost user's told me it's like fileserve hope to be good after new script we are waiting may the God be with you thnkx for the great service.

Note: again and again for all user's that havn't been use this filehost i am sure you will be satisfied with this host after using it 100% go on use this one it will be from the best.

<3:sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back