[SERVICE] Uploading PC Games and PC Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix4u

Hey Guys !!
I am providing the service of uploading PC games and PC movies on Your Site ....
Get your site filled with PC games and PC movies just for few money .....

I will need 2 things :
1. Unlimtied Url Upload Limit
2. Money First in My Pay-Pal Account

Ok now i am declaring the Price ...
I will upload 20 files for $1 .....
Each part will be considered as one file .....
For example :
if a movie is divided in 4 parts then it will be consider as 4 files ....

PM Me If Interested ....

48 comments
No .... You Taking Me Wrong .....
I mean to say that i will upload games in your forum or gaming web-site and not in your hosting account !
I will join your forum as member or whatever you want and upload latest PC games and Latest PC movies

You can get your site name on your file name but cant say about password

1stly i dont think this is the ryt section for ur thread. u shud have posted on the buy-sell-trade section or community cooperative section.

2ndly wtf is pc movies?:D i think u shud learn more abt the scene, fix a price on ur service and then open a thread

Well i have already said .... If you are interested then just PM me and tell me what are price are you ready to pay for how many games .... Because if i mention any price, many people post funny comments without any reason

^^ actually your thread is really funny you are saying that u will put site name in file and cant do password then i am sure you are using rapidleech any one can do it with that ...

Dude i am not using rapidleech but the site where i actually upload files provide file rename option ! There is zip and password option too but is rarely works

Secondly if you can upload with rapid leech then go and upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back