ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rapidshare connection is down!

Please re-establish connection.

I have opened ticket #125277 for this issue.

rapidsharece1dbf95JPG.jpg

sorry about the problem. rapishare start blocking server ip. we already order new ip. it will receive soon.:facepalm:

hi candida,

I am unable to login into my account !

what is going on???

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

don't worry about it mate,

i have decided to change my password and the system resolved the problem

however, there is still the outstanding issue of changing ip so that rapidshare may work again!!

When will the ip be changed????

we already order new IP. may be it received today.

EDIT: we change NL server IP. NL user please check your email.

Last edited:
upload speed to bitshare is capped at 500KB/s by bitshare itself ! this is through FTP !

webupload speed ranges from 700KB/s to sometimes 2MB/s . this is a limitation set by Bitshare itself and no RDP from Europe can get higher speed. USA RDPs can get higher speed though (according to what i have heard).

upload speed to bitshare is capped at 500KB/s by bitshare itself ! this is through FTP !

webupload speed ranges from 700KB/s to sometimes 2MB/s . this is a limitation set by Bitshare itself and no RDP from Europe can get higher speed. USA RDPs can get higher speed though (according to what i have heard).

oh that's the reason why all the same results from 3 different locations RDP i tested, the US one only higher a little bit giving out 1300 kB/s others 400+ kB/s.

Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back