ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not. Server quality is great but these downtimes are starting to become annoying . my today's uploads all got canceled and that means losing 50$ -_-.

All NL user ....I am very Sorry about recent issue. i am not online due to my illness. all problem resolve today...

Edit-

I like to inform all NL users, we try to reinstall os. But unable to install. We r really sorry for the inconvenience in NL server. we already communicate with DC to find out the problem. The issue will be solved as soon as possible. We have decided to extend some extra days to all NL users due to the recent issue. plzzz cooperate with us.

Last edited:
Hello candica, I appreciate all the things you did and extending several days indeed helped but wouldn't it be appropriate if you take the server down for a few hours to install it? Just make sure, you announce it first and estimated time for it to finish.

just wondering if any of u get this error in FR server. ? i usually get this error like 1-2 times / day .. no big deal .. but still ?

yTXNt.png

Server formatting and OS installation has been completed. Server will be back within 1hour. Every NL users plzz check ur mailbox to get ur new log in id and password after 1 hour.

plzzz check ur email after 45 minutes.

Edit-

All Nl users, plzz check ur email for new log in details. If u cant find in ur inboxx plzz check ur spam box. We have installed all default application, if anyone need custom application plzz open a support ticket.

We have decided to provide 3days extension in the invoice of all NL users.

We r grateful to all of u for ur cooperation and patience with us. All of u r really valuable for us. We will always try to solve every problems of urs as soon as possible.

Thank You So Much.

Last edited:
please also enable windows photo viewer !
also i cant use bittorent and utorrent cause both ask for administrator permission to lunch !
Also please instal IDM as well !

please also enable windows photo viewer !
also i cant use bittorent and utorrent cause both ask for administrator permission to lunch !
Also please instal IDM as well !

Yes , me too

Thanks for the 3 days extension but i think not fair enough!

Last edited:
thank you for quick install.
Jdownloaer is realdy there, yes, but its not runnig coz the newest Java isn't installed. So please delete Jdownloader on my drive and install it new with the newest Java Version.

Thanx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back