ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you deserve it mate . this is a top class RDP ! the first day Demo didnt do the service justice. after buying the plan i was blown away by the service quality . a little bit of praise here and there is the least i can do to appreciate your work.

here DF upload speed screenshot : (5 files @ around 12-20MB/s each one ) mind blowing for the turtle depostfiles !

http://imageshack.us

thank u so much for the screenshot. it is valuable for us.

You don't have such a plan, which would start from $8, and your thread title suggests otherwise, so you're misinforming people.

Could you edit the title, or ask for it a mod?

Thanks.

You don't have such a plan, which would start from $8, and your thread title suggests otherwise, so you're misinforming people.

Could you edit the title, or ask for it a mod?

Thanks.

Our FR little plan costs $10. We r offering $2 off, so it costs $8. It is mentioned in our thread post. I think u did not check the thread properly. Plzz check, u can find it.

Our FR little plan costs $10. We r offering $2 off, so it costs $8. It is mentioned in our thread post. I think u did not check the thread properly. Plzz check, u can find it.
Hi,

6X1lS.jpg

Please find the screenshot and the little plan is $12 as per the price and your discount is $2. The price will be $10 how come your calculating $8 ? explain plz

Hi,

6X1lS.jpg

Please find the screenshot and the little plan is $12 as per the price and your discount is $2. The price will be $10 how come your calculating $8 ? explain plz

2 or 3 days before, our whmcs having some issue and we restored previous backup. May be thats why this is showing. Thanxx for informing us. Its fixed now.

Just a suggestion mate. Please make the font sizes smaller in the original post. I think it looks unprofessional and ugly when you use big font size. Thank you.

im having serious headache with utorrent & bittorrent Fulshing to disk bug. no files can be downloaded ! it became like this after server wen down. could you please instal bitcomet for me Candida ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back