Status
Not open for further replies.
bro! my net speed not good this days,and my database is large for my net speed,its need time to move it to another host,but not anymore,i will change the host tomorrow for sure.

I second that. Mitigate is the correct word. Lol! :))

Yes, can't believe who runs hosting business nowadays.

The MySQL® server is currently offline.
what is this?
what are you doing servedome?
also all database gone.
MySQL Disk Space 0 MB

MySQLD is down or /var/lib/mysql deleted. Hopefully, your data is still there.

chech the bottom of this page,abhishek is visiting this thread but not replying,why abhishek? atleast tell us whats going on?

He's probably gone again. Didn't you learn they don't reply at all when there are some issues?

bro! my net speed not good this days,and my database is large for my net speed,its need time to move it to another host,but not anymore,i will change the host tomorrow for sure.

It shouldn't be a problem. Every reputable hosting company would migrate your site over free of charge.

yeah you right bro! but at least i need my database,and in servedome server it say 0 mb used in mysql.i think they dont have technicians,And no chat system.It will be better for them either do something if they need their clients otherwise just warn everyone and close the site!

well in my own opinion he might have nothing to reply... what do you think? :O

may be :S but it sucks not getting answered by a host.

well in my own opinion he might have nothing to reply... what do you think? :O

yeah you right bro! but at least i need my database,and in servedome server it say 0 mb used in mysql.i think they dont have technicians,And no chat system.It will be better for them either do something if they need their clients otherwise just warn everyone and close the site!

yea do a backup when your site is up and switch to http://www.knownsrv.com ;)

wtf with servedome now-a-days??? So many downtimes lately. They should have atleast replied in this thread :|

Abhishek is offline on messenger too. This sucks :(

Hello Everyone i just want to confirm that this is not only me my site show database error .are you too facing same Problem or Not i think they are changing servers m i right? and any idea how much time it take to everyting fine?

The previous issues, I would partially blame ServeDome for not being integral and transparent about the issues. This downtime, I blame each and every client of ServeDome for being sheer stupid in their decision to stay with ServeDome. You should have moved when you had the chance, so if your site is down now, no one but you are to blame.

Ahh its been quite a while now since the mysql went down. Wth happened to the mysql server? Don't tell us that all the data in the databases are gone :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back