ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my backups are just 2 days old, so its okay with me but i don't want to move to another host, but if they did any nonsense then i definitely will. i still like servedome service because they handled my previous tickets very well, its was kinda advance problems so i can say they have knowledge and know what they are doing. now this problem, mainly keeping us in dark is not what we are expecting from our beloved host. 24 hour downtime means google drops, visitor drops, credibility loss etc etc.

Guys, i guess ( yes its guess only) they crashed there entire system, including US,NL nodes. i wonder how its possible to crash entire system together ?? so confusing...

Guys, i guess ( yes its guess only) they crashed there entire system, including US,NL nodes. i wonder how its possible to crash entire system together ?? so confusing...

It's not possible. Your data should be safe as they claim to have RAID 10 on the Nodes. With all due respect, if they lied about RAID 10 and lost all the data, their business would be ruined. It'd explain why they don't even reply or update you. I really hope I'm wrong here but we will see.

This is fucking retarded. The whole day has passed in siangapore and still no results. I would like to get a back up of my site at least so I can have peace of mind.

Coldabhishek was online half an hour ago... I guess they've chosen to be silent because this is probably a REALLY bad error.

It appears he's online and checking ServeDome threads but not replying.

screenshot20110121at920.jpg

this is really very annoying.

I dont know what should I do, I dont have any backup of my 5 sites.

this is wasting my site and money.

no good.

Well, why are all of you crying for backup ? :S That is a webmaster job, responsibility. What if your site got hacked tommorow ?
Servedome would be guilty for loosing data ? :S Be responsible, and have patient. They are great, and have great support, and bumping this thread again and again can't help nor you nor servedome. Let peoples do their job, I'm sure they will come here and reply when they need to do that.
Is it better for you to let their crew fixing this, or they should give up and come here to chat with you ???

Well, why are all of you crying for backup ? ^o) That is a webmaster job, responsibility. What if your site got hacked tommorow ?
Servedome would be guilty for loosing data ? ^o) Be responsible, and have patient. They are great, and have great support, and bumping this thread again and again can't help nor you nor servedome. Let peoples do their job, I'm sure they will come here and reply when they need to do that.
Is it better for you to let their crew fixing this, or they should give up and come here to chat with you ???
STFU , DONT teach us. patient huh? 15 hours without any answer is not small problem. At least, he should say something.

Well, why are all of you crying for backup ? :S That is a webmaster job, responsibility. What if your site got hacked tommorow ?
Servedome would be guilty for loosing data ? :S Be responsible, and have patient. They are great, and have great support, and bumping this thread again and again can't help nor you nor servedome. Let peoples do their job, I'm sure they will come here and reply when they need to do that.

+1 backup is your webmaster job ;)

I guess that ''404 - Not Found'' is SolusVM problem

P.S. my vps is working on the same server... so it is not data lost.

Servedome is great host. They will fix this soon.

Cojba : they r not crying for backups they just want atleast one reply from servedome.

Reason : They own 5 star katz sites If the sites keep down like this so it can effect on Rank ;)

Cojba : when u own 5 star site so u will feel when site go down like this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back