ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Cojba : they r not crying for backups they just want atleast one reply from servedome.

Reason : They own 5 star katz sites If the sites keep down like this so it can effect on Rank ;)

Cojba : when u own 5 star site so u will feel when site go down like this :p

Real hosting provider should act just like this... Why to come here and reply ? He can only say, "Hi, your vps is down, we will fix it ASAP". You already know that, and he can spend that time on fixing your vps.

Well, warez-bb was down for 24hrs, and after that everybody is still going there to post/download. If you have a good site, peoples will not kill you for 24hrs downtime, if you have ugly site, your site was never been up for real, no one was there no matter how good hosting you have.

Real hosting provider should act just like this... Why to come here and reply ? He can only say, "Hi, your vps is down, we will fix it ASAP". You already know that, and he can spend that time on fixing your vps.

Well, warez-bb was down for 24hrs, and after that everybody is still going there to post/download. If you have a good site, peoples will not kill you for 24hrs downtime, if you have ugly site, your site was never been up for real, no one was there no matter how good hosting you have.

@Cojba We haven't been told anything by servedome yet, it is there job to let their customer's know what is happening. This process take VERY LITTLE TIME and wont effect the fixing time. :'(

And real hosting provider's should excel in providing customer support. As of now It has been 12+ hours and I have yet to receive a response to my ticket or see a reply in this thread.

they answered before 12+hrs that they have some global problem with SolusVM. In some of their threads here. Take a look, and you will find it... :)

Its about the 24 hour mark actually, both my US VPS and NL VPS is down. It takes 2 fucking minutes to say "Servedome here, we are having X issue. We estimate it to take X amount of hours to resolve."

Really is it that difficult, can't spare the 30 seconds to appease the masses? Seriously there better be some compensation for this. Not only for the Downtime, but for POOR customer communication as well.

lets hope this would not be the "crypticvps" case here. I already found another provider, (not in wjunction) just waiting for vps to get backup online and make a move lol

Once agian, There is staff online but there are hundreds of tickets.

& the current staff online is lower management meaning we simply can not do anything

Im not going to release anymore information, Until i actually hear from the CEO
since i do not want to give misleading information.

@ lig}{tning

It is an issue with the virtual servers, If you did not know servedome has another x amount of servers in the usa, germany, and USA for hosting in general which are all online and working just fine.

And also resells dedicated servers.

It is a service issue, bringing up what happened with Syflys/Stablelayer is irrelevant information which is going to do nothing but worry people more,

Id highly suggest you change your accusation

What a joke of a company

This is really pathetic. It is now 24 hours since this started happening. No responses to tickets at all, no greater clarification on the extent of the problem, when it will be resolved, and if there has been any irreparable damage to any of the hosted data.

During the early part of this problem, I think many were hopeful that servedome would become more effective at both responding to and dealing with this once it became daytime in Singapore, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Dlow has been the only person from the company that has responded on this board, and his responses have hardly been illuminating.

We will be taking our business elseware, and will be giving our strong recommendation to everyone that we know NOT to use servedome if you expect professional and reliable hosting services.

If they are learning from their mistakes, I'd rather stick with Servedome.
Even though I've lost enough money to pay for this year's VPS.

@ jasonhemlsey39

Because i work the USA Time Zone for servedome, And i have 0 % information on what is going on so i mean what else can i do ?

IMO there are hundreds of tickets open on servedome im simply not replying because everyone is here basically.

And i want a answer from the CEO my self.

@Dlow

Saying that everyone is here is ridiculous and irresponsible. The only people that are here are: a) people that knew about this board from before (a small percentage of your clients); and b) people that were so frustrated with your lack of ticket support that they were forced to scour the internet for the small drips of information that your company seems to be able to provide (like myself).

And this is not to blame you, but the company that you are working for is doing all of the wrong things from a customer service standpoint.

Problems happen - I think think everyone here understands that - but what is inexcusable is leaving your customers in the dark and not responding to tickets. An official statement from someone who knows what is going on, both here, in response to tickets AND on your website, would go a long way in redeeming the current lack of professionalism.

Its honestly kind of hard to answer over 200 tickets by your self

>.<
And i have only been with servedome for two days. But im done until i hear from the CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back