ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they replied to mine ticket htat I managed to send them, as well. Seaams like they have 'custom' made ticket replies. Part of mine answered ticket was like this:

Hello,

There was a problem with one of the main power distribution units in our server rack. The malfunctioning power distribution unit has been replaced and all servers should be back online by now.

I got 2 VPS and both were on different nodes. (aurora and orion)

And what they managed to do?.... they commplitly fcked up mysql database and now even phpmyadmin refusing to accept my login passwords. This just getting better and better.

Yesterday they shutted down webmin, today after all this sh1t they fcked up my database. :(

EDIT:

Here is how it looks like when I try to download /var/www folder which is only 4 MB in size:

lcr47.jpg

Download speed is just 'lightning fast'.......NOT !

Last edited:
Hello,

I can confirm VPS services were unavailable for short time yesterday due to a power outage.drunkyduck : Please open a support ticket from the client area if you need to get your issues solved faster, as we cannot monitor these forums all the time.

coldabhishek, in the first momment I wanted to open a ticket, BUT your WHOLE service, INCLUDING 'client area' was completely unavailable. (or DEAD, in other words). So I coudn't open the ticket, and I thats why I wrote here, with a hope that you will notice when your customers start to confirm what I wrote.
Only later, I was able to access client area, and then I managed to open a ticket.

Our client area is located in another cluster and it was available all the time yesterday because other users were able to access it without any problems, maybe the problem was with your ISP. Anyway, if you have already opened a support ticket then we will work on a solution.

Well, since I just recently got 2 of your VPS plans, I was accessing the client area by first visiting your main site:
Code:
https://www.servedome.com/
And then on the top drop-down manu I was sellecting 'client area'.

...well your MAIN site was NOT available in the momment when I wrote my first message how your nodes are down. Later it became availabe for access but in that moment everytihng was DOWN.
To access client area I'm using this link:
Code:
https://www.servedome.com/client_area.html

So, if there is some other link that I could use to access your client area page, please let me know.

About ticket: Yes, I opened the ticket and your collegue Vivian was very helpful, and fixing the issue (that she confirmed as well) is in progress (thats the status of the ticket). Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

please activate my account just purchased

its almost more than 20 hrs .but account not activated

where is the support its more than 24 hrs that i purchased one vps but still not activated

Last edited:
Hello,

could u replay to me support ticket mail darq666.(at).gmail.com

Ticket is already answered.

please activate my account just purchased

its almost more than 20 hrs .but account not activated

where is the support its more than 24 hrs that i purchased one vps but still not activated

Our normal setup time is 24 hours and there is currently there is no setup pending in our queue, so your VPS should have been activated by now. Feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Our normal setup time is 24 hours and there is currently there is no setup pending in our queue, so your VPS should have been activated by now. Feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Well you certainly got one now, because I just ordered :)

Please impress me!
Hope you can deliver better than previous hosts.

was about to post about downtime, but you fixed it in under 10 minutes. Went offline again, and back again an hour later. Doing fine fellas thanks for the service.

Last edited:
Hi, i bough a VPS yesterday still waiting for activation... plz can u check ur orders.

i sent a support ticket and a PM please read..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back