Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixloads31

OK, over the past month i have had many members here PM me about growing their site so i decided to offer my services.

Are you looking to GROW your website’s traffic? There is no better way than SEO. Search Engine Optimization. Without it, you are simply losing money every day. We not only promise your website’s growth, we deliver! My experience and skill have been proven. For only $500 dollars, I will get your website the visibility that it needs to bring you a good return. Without proper search engine optimization, your site can simply be in hiding. Without the traffic, your income just isn’t what it could and SHOULD be. I grew hotfileserve in under 3 months to the 10,000 mark on ALEXA. [Check this thread http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=50898 ]. My new site depositfilesonic has hit the 100,000 mark on ALEXA in under a month. The choice is simple!!!

P.S. - I know there have been quite a few scams going on lately, however, I have made 1 deal [ multiple thousands ] on WJ and everything went smoothly. I stand by what i say and i would rather be broke than scam someone!!!!

Here are the stats from my new forum which is less than a month old.

If anyone would like to contact me about SEO I can be reached here:

Yahoo: fileserve_jay

I'm only gonna be doing this service for 5 sites only. 2 sites have already paid! Only 3 slots left.

93 comments
Well not so happy cause I've been working on backlinks a lot myself and I increased 4k google the past month. Now 1.5k of that increase is gone, 1.5 week after his work started.

I'm going to reverse all the changes he made and claim a pp dispute, my google keeps decreasing (thanks for ruining 3 years of work!) and he's never online.

"depositfilesonic.com" the domain has 2 good keywords "depositfile" "filesonic"..
and so it needs only a little SEO to get it boosted....

can u give a example of u'r "SEO Service" on a domain with no keywords ??
so that we can confirm that itz boosted coz of u'r "SEO Service" !

Well I don't know if he's a scammer, but never online @ xmas times (which he apologized for) and I don't blame him for that ofcourse. But apart from letting me install some plugins (I didn't trust him with my wordpress details till later) he didn't do anything as far as I'm concerned and google dropped by 30%

Well I don't know if he's a scammer, but never online @ xmas times (which he apologized for) and I don't blame him for that ofcourse. But apart from letting me install some plugins (I didn't trust him with my wordpress details till later) he didn't do anything as far as I'm concerned and google dropped by 30%

well i remember mr happy explaining in detail somewhere that he was using xrummer blasts, they are very helpful in boosting your site like shit for a few days or months but after that your site is totally screwed, and i dont think anyone should pay more then 100$ on wj as most of the users asking for amounts above that(Elio can be a good example) have turned out to be scammers

He didn't really right down in his thread what type of SEO he was doing so maybe the cause of your google drop is because he used black hat seo probably via xrumer but im pretty sure you asked him that ahead of time but thats my theory. Keep us updated Coon.

I wont be as accessible on WJ as much as i have in the past as i'm currently working on quite a few sites. Also as of late I wasn't on my IM that much because its very hard to focus when u have so many questions being asked and i'm just 1 person. I have now blocked those who simply wanted to contact me only to ask silly questions. I am now 100% now available on YAHOO and MSN. Any questions or concerns please contact me there.

Thanks alot for your patience guys.

Yahoo: fileserve_jay

Well I asked already and said it's 100% whitehat. He was honest enough to say that he couldn't do anything for one of my sites. The problem is there is very little info as to what he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back