Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixloads31

OK, over the past month i have had many members here PM me about growing their site so i decided to offer my services.

Are you looking to GROW your website’s traffic? There is no better way than SEO. Search Engine Optimization. Without it, you are simply losing money every day. We not only promise your website’s growth, we deliver! My experience and skill have been proven. For only $500 dollars, I will get your website the visibility that it needs to bring you a good return. Without proper search engine optimization, your site can simply be in hiding. Without the traffic, your income just isn’t what it could and SHOULD be. I grew hotfileserve in under 3 months to the 10,000 mark on ALEXA. [Check this thread http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=50898 ]. My new site depositfilesonic has hit the 100,000 mark on ALEXA in under a month. The choice is simple!!!

P.S. - I know there have been quite a few scams going on lately, however, I have made 1 deal [ multiple thousands ] on WJ and everything went smoothly. I stand by what i say and i would rather be broke than scam someone!!!!

Here are the stats from my new forum which is less than a month old.

If anyone would like to contact me about SEO I can be reached here:

Yahoo: fileserve_jay

I'm only gonna be doing this service for 5 sites only. 2 sites have already paid! Only 3 slots left.

93 comments
wow man $500 for seo service without any real feedback other then your own site? might want to reduce your fee,here at WJ people simply dont have that kind of money available to dump into marketing their sites

DepositFileSonic.com isn't 100k at Alexa, and Alexa rank means nothing except that your forum is visited by the people who have Alexa toolbar installed.

However, you could have wrote what kind of things will you do on their Website, or will you just end up deciding the domain name for them, and will it be just like your every domain for forum, combination of 2 file host names...

I'm not saying that you don't have the skills, because you did made big success with HotFileServe, but that doesn't have to mean you can do that on every website. Onsite SEO is quite easy and it can be done by anyone. But offsite SEO is really something different, so it would be great to explain us how will you do it.

This is a very resonible price as i know what i am doing, ask the new owner of hotfileserve if he is enjoying the money coming in from the work i've done.

DepositFileSonic.com isn't 100k at Alexa, and Alexa rank means nothing except that your forum is visited by the people who have Alexa toolbar installed.

However, you could have wrote what kind of things will you do on their Website, or will you just end up deciding the domain name for them, and will it be just like your every domain for forum, combination of 2 file host names...

I'm not saying that you don't have the skills, because you did made big success with HotFileServe, but that doesn't have to mean you can do that on every website. Onsite SEO is quite easy and it can be done by anyone. But offsite SEO is really something different, so it would be great to explain us how will you do it.

Yea.. highlighting what you are planning to do might attract more buyers ;)

I truly respect your opinion Jason, however i get very little traffic from those keywords. VERY LITTLE. The domain name has very little to do with it really.

I understand what your saying mr tastro and i would love to get a link exchange with your sir! :) ... but to your point. I've been doing this for a while, long before hotfileserve and i know what i can and cannot do!

Traffic screenshot doesn't matter. Show use the source of traffic so we can know it's really google sending traffic.

Go to View Report, Choose Google and show us the screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back