Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixloads31

OK, over the past month i have had many members here PM me about growing their site so i decided to offer my services.

Are you looking to GROW your website’s traffic? There is no better way than SEO. Search Engine Optimization. Without it, you are simply losing money every day. We not only promise your website’s growth, we deliver! My experience and skill have been proven. For only $500 dollars, I will get your website the visibility that it needs to bring you a good return. Without proper search engine optimization, your site can simply be in hiding. Without the traffic, your income just isn’t what it could and SHOULD be. I grew hotfileserve in under 3 months to the 10,000 mark on ALEXA. [Check this thread http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=50898 ]. My new site depositfilesonic has hit the 100,000 mark on ALEXA in under a month. The choice is simple!!!

P.S. - I know there have been quite a few scams going on lately, however, I have made 1 deal [ multiple thousands ] on WJ and everything went smoothly. I stand by what i say and i would rather be broke than scam someone!!!!

Here are the stats from my new forum which is less than a month old.

If anyone would like to contact me about SEO I can be reached here:

Yahoo: fileserve_jay

I'm only gonna be doing this service for 5 sites only. 2 sites have already paid! Only 3 slots left.

93 comments
I have to report this service is working awesome for me my stats doubled almost tripple from before he started will provide you a screenshot, only by PM.

too expensive - its not hard to do that with xrumer ($500 one off fee and use it as much as you want) So i suggest people do that.

Ye do not trust nick for blasts, talks alot but no results.

This guy wanted me to design a site for him in exchange for blasts, thank god I didnt start.

I have to report this service is working awesome for me my stats doubled almost tripple from before he started will provide you a screenshot, only by PM.

Mine is still decreasing :@ if it doesn't increase within 1 week I'm going to issue a refund, this is bullshit

Last Activity: 13th Jan 2011 07:23 PM

I've probably been scammed? :(

Edit 2:

Got scammed :(

Well after 6 weeks my google is back to what it was before, so I don't think he did too much damage with his crap. A pity of the money though..

i has been say he use proxy ip to bot the site for increase the traffic but this not long time when that service is done your trafic back normal

and that not seo service coz the bounce rate is bad...74%

The Coon, drop me a PM with a few details about your website and i'll do some SEO work for free. I want to offer the same sort of service but for much cheaper and as you've been scammed i would be happy to help you out for free.

Let me know.

Thanks

1 month ago I bought the iphone from him, but he didn't scammed me...Everything was fine. Maybe there is some kind of reason why he didn't did this job.

The Coon, drop me a PM with a few details about your website and i'll do some SEO work for free. I want to offer the same sort of service but for much cheaper and as you've been scammed i would be happy to help you out for free.

Let me know.

Thanks

Will consider this, thanks for your offer :)

1 month ago I bought the iphone from him, but he didn't scammed me...Everything was fine. Maybe there is some kind of reason why he didn't did this job.

There is no proper reason I guess, apart from he fled:

Last Activity: 13th Jan 2011 07:23 PM

Offline at msn, can't even send him offline messages.

So yeah a pity, I was hoping to get traffic in the end it cost me traffic + money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back