SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows Seedbox & VPS from £9.99/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedNet.eu

www.seednet.eu

Visit us on facebook Follow us on twitter View our blog

! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS !

We've been around since Jan 2009, and we're all about making seedboxing better and simpler, we have a quality pedigree.

Here's a quick overview on some of the features we've added in our new seedbox control panel, which is as far as we're aware the best in the industry:

• Seamless client switching between; rutorrent, deluge & transmission, so you can keep your data when you switch client
  • Unlimited VPN & FTP accounts, automatically setup with one button, it makes it so easy, you can even download your VPN config files directly and just place them in your OpenVPN client folder
  • Unlimited web hosting, you can either add your own domain, or add unlimited subdomains, your box comes with a username.my.seednet.eu subdomain by default - again it's so easy to setup
  • Full shell access (via SSH)
  • Unlimited MySQL databases which you can add with the click of a button
  • Seedbox App Store, install apps on your seedbox such as RapidLeech and wordpress and like we've mentioned developers can create their own and we'll always be adding more
  • Ultra fast connection and plenty of bandwidth, we're sticking with our high speed 1Gbit connections to provide you with great bandwidth
  • There's many more, but you'll have to get a seedbox to find out!

7 Day Trial Accounts!
Celebrating the massive success of our new SeedBox platform & packages we have decided to offer 7-Day Trial accounts at a fraction of the monthly fee's, So you can try out our services virtually risk free! Starting at just £2.99!

Double Traffic Limits!
For a limited time only we are now offering DOUBLE! The Traffic limits on all accounts, Offer valid to all new orders (Including Trials).

VNC Desktop Included!
VNC Desktop is now available for activation via the SeedNet App Store, 100% Free of Charge on all 1Gbit Packages (SB-02 to SB-06).

Here's our latest plans:

SB-01.png

SB-01
Disk space 110 GB
Link speed 100 Mbps
Traffic Unmetered
£ 8.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £2.99!
SB-02.png

SB-02
Disk space 230 GB
Link speed 1 Gbps
Traffic [STRIKE]6TB[/STRIKE] 12TB!
£ 12.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £3.99!
SB-03.png

SB-03
Disk space 307 GB
Link speed 1 Gbps
Traffic [STRIKE]8TB[/STRIKE] 16TB!
£ 16.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £4.99!
SB-04.png

SB-04
Disk space 460 GB
Link speed 1 Gbps
Traffic [STRIKE]12TB[/STRIKE] 24TB!
£ 24.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £6.99!
SB-05.png

SB-05
Disk space 613 GB
Link speed 1 Gbps
Traffic [STRIKE]16TB[/STRIKE] 32TB!
£ 32.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £8.99!

SB-06.png

SB-06
Disk space 920 GB
Link speed 1 Gbps
Traffic [STRIKE]25TB[/STRIKE] 50TB!
£ 49.99/mo
Order!
Order Trial £14.99!

We've also made a couple of screenshots to feast your eyes on, first the new seedbox dashboard:

dashboard.png

This is the page where you can view the resources you've used:

resources.png

You can view the status of the services running on your box:

status.png

You can easily add extra domains/subdomains:

extra-domains.png

Adding FTP accounts is also done with the click of a button:

extra-ftp.png

Adding MySQL DB's is also very simple:

extra-mysql.png

You can also add extra VPN users using our very simple interface:

extra-vpns.png

logo-0-f-en_gb.png

bnr_nowAccepting_150x40.gif

1725932484.png

Last edited:
89 comments
Sure, if you create an order on the website, get to the payment page then send us a message via contact us or IRC on the site and we'll get that set up for you :)

Name: Seednet.eu
Speed:9
Support:10
GUI:10
Speed of GUI:8
Package:Aluminium 100Mbps
Price:£11.99
Overall rating:9 /10

Been using their box for over a year now and i've never got any major problems. Was on their old plan at first, then changed to the current one and they introduced some really nice Gbps plan which I will be soon testing too.Sometimes GUI doesn't work properly but get's fixed within few minutes. Had experience with the support too and they were the best support I had gotten from any provider. The speed overall is descent and it is completely worth for the price they are providing as well as the space.

Over all I would personally recommend this host for it is worth-it.

Thanks for the review, I'd appreciate it if anyone else who signs up could give a quick post back on how they're finding the service. Feedback is always welcome :)

Last edited:
You joined WJ the 27th of this month! Hmmm...never Mind.

A friend of mine at ipt suggested me to join WJ.Before that I would just surf WJ but never joined this community so I did just now and oh yea if u think I am lying go google my name and you'll know my work.That work doesn't come without a box buddy.

@ seednet.eu Been my pleasure.

This is just a speed-test on a random torrent with the 100mbps seedbox by seednet.eu

rumuye.jpg

I got this download speed and simultaneous upload speed with just one seeder on the torrent and other uploads were running normally too. When checked with a single torrent the speed goes to 15 - 17 MB/s download and 5 MB/s upload.

Just love this box :D

I vouch for this company as well. I am on bronze seedbox plan with uTorrent and vnc and never needed support. Tickets to my (noob) queries were answered quickly and in a polite manner . Knowledgebase is also good. Speeds ? they are ok for a shared 1 Gbps line. you get your fair share on uploading roughly 9 to 13 MB/s on fresh and popular torrents but in bursts I have got up to 64 MB/s (not maintained for long though). My only suggestion to Seednet.eu is to put technical specs of their servers on their plans especially on their vps

Last edited:
i been with seednet before really good speed and there surport is really good and i had no down time ever really good seed/vps

sweet ... i have about a week left on my other host then going to jump right on the bronze plan ;)

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

couldnt wait ... just ordered it ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back