SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@secureupload
Hey friend, arrived Monday and where is our payment?

@secureupload
No payment here. It is now Wednesday (was promised to Monday 21).

Last edited:
@secureupload
We are all waiting for payment. When you will end up with these lies and deceptions and pay?

2015-12-07$xxxxxxx
PENDING

User: maneco

Last edited:
You can not trust a service who is not replying even to his own support thread,

SU will keep all your money and this SU-Guy will run away like all other hosters did the last years. They actually did the same, Fileserve Filesonic, Oron and so on ...

He is laughing about you guys and is leavin you alone more and more frustrated ... so just quit this shitty scam host and move to another one.

If i would show my real expression about SU i probably would be banned here immediatly for using bad language...

have some nice holiday my ex-affiliates and SU ... see my middle finger!

@champ: i use it also since almost 3years, and there were never payout problems during holidays, at least not delayed for 5 or more weeks!
i was the most patient guy there with all the problems with paygate issues. server problems and so on, but someday its enough!!!!
stay on this shitty host if you want, i made my decision already! if you happy with just stay with it!

SU is laughing about you guys, maybe he will pay you someday and some days later he will make a reply here like nothing has happened, but until this maybe happened he is leaving his users alone with their questions and frustrations about this, like he always did, or he will keep the money and then run away, like all the other guys did as well!

he is unable do get this service straight to run with stable paygates, so its better to use a host who is paying 60 % from triple more sales and weekly payouts which is better like "97,5% (how serious can someone really be)" from nothing.

bye SU!

Last edited:
why you guys love to debate
if he is busy in his work let him do his pending work
these days now holidays & he wants to enjoy so let him enjoy
and dont worry he will pay he is genuine person i know him he is good human so dont worry thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back