SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sunny23: please go to mega or zippyshare, we (affiliates) want users who pay and no free grabbbers!!!

@SU: please decrease dl speed for sunny to 10kbs :p

Last edited:
KzkEHK6.jpg

:facepalm:

also waiting for payout again, 3rd week now and as usual no communication, this service sucks more and more, the support is terrible, not to mention the sales which are not improving ... it's frustrating at all

HEY MISTER SU! WHY DO YOU HAVE A NEWS PAGE IF YOU DO NOT COMMUNICATE PAYOUT DELAYS WITH YOUR AFFILIATES? SO WE WOULD NOT WASTE OUR TIME HERE OR WITH WRITING TICKETS WHERE IS NO ANSWER YET!

We are paying out users 1 by 1, as there is a slight delay with our bank again due to banking holidays (who makes up such holidays anyway).
Anyway, everyone gets paid so you can keep on working. There is no reason to doutb that, I am sure we already proven that in the past.

@uncle_bob

You always have to comment about us, so if you don't like us, move on and fine another file host to work with instead of always talking bad about us.

Last edited:
also waiting for payout again, 3rd week now and as usual no communication, this service sucks more and more, the support is terrible, not to mention the sales which are not improving ... it's frustrating at all

HEY MISTER SU! WHY DO YOU HAVE A NEWS PAGE IF YOU DO NOT COMMUNICATE PAYOUT DELAYS WITH YOUR AFFILIATES? SO WE WOULD NOT WASTE OUR TIME HERE OR WITH WRITING TICKETS WHERE IS NO ANSWER YET!

Every Host has issue with payout. and delays .. but SU has always Paid their Due. So chill back and relax . You will Get Paid...

Have you got some other way of doing things..if not I'll have to blacklist the host at my forums

Code:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/story/malvertisingthe_hack_that_infects_computers_without_a_click.html

lvV6W.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so it looks like the block on adblockers has been removed, however in your attempt to force free users to buy a premium account there are now popups & redirects to third party ads, surveys etc etc and in most cases causes the user to start over again with 60s wait time.

Free users should not be encumbered in such a way where as it may cause harm due to the possibility of adware/malware. Due to the backlog of complaints I've received regard this host, It leaves me with no choice but to blacklist this filehost from my forums henceforth.

Last edited:
SU is also now forbidden to use in the forum where i do post in because of the annoying and agressive adds policy from Secureupload. Meanwhile i also received some complaints on my own site regarding this.

This is not respectable what you are doing and I honestly doubt that it will make us more premium users this way! Can't agree more with #Oldone3pp

I do use this host stand alone without mirrors but now as result of all issues (paygates, payouts, terrible support) i honestly think about to switch to another service.

... still waiiting for payout also ....

Last edited:
Yeah! last 4 days zero sale! It's impossible. All other filehost i used sale is increasing day by day. But seems secureupload is not stable in sales. 1 month is good, then other month is very low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back