Shared ScorpioHost.Com - Shared, Resellers, Master Resellers [NL/DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey charger ... i've got a mail to update the ip's of custom nameservers for my reseller ... it seems the server is down ... i couldn't even connect to ur hosting website neither the whm i've got :(

Hello,
All issues have been solved, please check email. There was a problem with Ram on our server hosting our main website.

None of our offshore servers were affected by this.
Thanks.

Contact us at support@scorpiohost.com if you have any other queries.

NEW Netherlands Plans Promotions -

1) Coming from another host?
===> Get 1st month absolutely free hosting any plan. (Except Rapidleech & TF)

2) Want to start new website?
====> Buy any Shared Plan at $1 first month only - with this coupon code-
Coupon Code : 1dollar1month

We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our services.

Minimum Server Specs-
Quad Core or Core i7 CPU
4 Gb or 8 GB RAM
Offshore Dedicated Servers
100% Uptime

hello Charger !

i am using this hosting service from last month.
i moved my site from that host to scorpio host and now myy site down time has decreased to 0%. I like this hosting service due to its quick support and maximum uptime.
You can also see its uptime which is near about 99%
that is the main thing which help you to maxmize your size in search engines. thats why i will recomend scorpio to host to all members

hello charger
I was signing up for master reseller in germany ( Unlimited )
I tried the coupon code found on this page
http://scorpiohost.com/coupons.html
Germany Resellers & Masters - 50% Discount 1st month
----> Coupon Code = de50

but it didn't work!

signingup.png

any ideas?

That package was $8.99 last month ....

'UNMETERED RESELLER (Germany) Available for just 8.99 USD /month (WHM Reseller Center)'

From the first post of this thread.

I'm asking about unmetered MASTER reseller not reseller
and i've used the coupon code in the site
if i misunderstood something, please forgive me
but i'm signing up for master reseller , not reseller

Sorry, didn't read well. Didn't see 'Master' ... but anyway, the reseller DE sells now for US$14.99 not for US$8.99 as advertised.

DE Shared Hosting - Get any plan 1st month at 50% discount

New Servers have arrived :

Grab your plan now and taste the difference.
Coupon code : defastsharedbasic

Coming from another host - Open a ticket and get free hosting for 1 month.

Note : In Shared Plans, only websites are allowed.
Not Allowed : Rapidleech/Torrent/Rs2rs scripts, spamming/phishing, image hosting sites.

Server Specs :
Quad Core
8 GB Ram

I have added you on msn (talentfindk@live.com).

The Unmetered Reseller DE present price is 14.99$
First month, you can have this for 50% discount.

Charger what about Offshore Reseller Hosting (Netherlands) - Level 1 Reseller ?

NVM, found the code :)

i used scorpio host share host for about 3-4 months and using VPS from 2 months and its very easy when you use scorpio host because you know if anything goes wrong you will get quick support , support are just awsome

thanks scorpiohost.com

I belive that I will be a part of scorpiohost.com since They set me test account (cpanel only, but who cares for testing) and everything works as it should. However by all these positive reviews in few days I am with scorpiohost 99% :)

Review

Okay. So I've used Scorpio for a few months now and am very pleased with them. I have not had to wait more then a hour or so for support. My hosting has always been fast and reliable. It went down once but was taken care of pretty fast. They have even handled all my free hosting clients support issues. Overall I'm pleased with them. I may even try their VPS packages soon.

I've been with ScorpioHost since February and I have nothing else to say but good about them. Their price are unbeatable as well as their support and services. Don't waste your time looking around you can't find better Hosting than ScorpioHost. They are so good that I have ordered 2 reseller account and will be ordering a VPS soon.

hi anyone having problems with scorpiohosts homepage? when i visit www.scorpiohost.com i get error 404, but when i type in scorpiohost.com its ok. Problem is, when i click on the other pages it has "www." before it and it wont open, i remove it then its fine. Sadly i cant do this when i log in the client's area.

-----

Ok i checked 'em on downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it said it was on so i used a proxy and logged in and i got a message thay they were just down for maintenance. :D

ScorpioHost

ScorpioHost are the best offshore hosting company that I have dealings with. My site clone-zone.net is currently hosted with them and they have done everything possible to not just help in any downtime, but to also help manage the hosting accounts and fantastic communication. I have been with many hosts from 2001 and these are by far the best hosts.

Choose the right host and go with these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back