ScopeHosts: Free 2 VPS Giveaway on 4th Year Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScopeHosts.Sales

Corporate Membership
Dear WJ Members & Staff,

ScopeHosts Successfully Completed 4 Years of Webhosting Services on 25th of November 2012.

We Congratulate all the WJ clients and members who have supported and used our services. With your support and cooperation we now stand firm with more then 3500 Clients enjoying our services and hope they will continue to enjoy for long period.

This time we decided to celebrate our 4th Anniversary by giving out 2 VPS`s with below configuration for Lifetime.

Xeon E3 1230 ( 4x3.2Ghz ) Processor
1GB RAM
60GB HDD
100Mbps/Unmetered bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
SolusVM Control Panel
Free Kloxo Control Panel Management. ( 1 Month )

How To Enter In Giveaway Contest ?

Just Reply Here As Comment with Random Number and also add " I like ScopeHosts" only if do so.

What we can Host on VPS ?

Apart from Hacking Scripts , Botnets, *********, Terrorist Activities, Malwares , Mailbombers or any sort of spam sites , Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)

You can host anything.

When Will be The Contest End. ?

On 30th Nov 2012

How It Works ?

The User Will Randomly Selected on 1st December 2012 With Random.Org.

WINNERS :

JBL - Number 19
Funny - Number 05

How Can Winner Get VPS ?

Just register here : http://billing.scopehosts.com/register.php

And Open Ticket with title " Contest Winner "

Note:

Kindly follow the above procedure within next 48hours . As these Giveaway VPS`s are provided on Stocks availability bases. HURRY UP!

Thank You,

Kind Regards,
ScopeHosts Management

Last edited:
48 comments
Congratulations firstly.

I choose number 33.

After I experience your services I'd say I like ScopeHosts. But for this giveaway - I like ScopeHosts

Congratulate on the 4th year. Hopefully you'll be in business for more years to come.

I'll pick number 2, thanks!

I like ScopeHosts!

Thanks for this giveaway. I am really looking forward for this and congratulation. I like ScopeHosts and I am choosing 258 as my lucky number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back