ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Karanpro

Russian VPS services are in great demand . There is some slow shippment of server done from the datacenter. We have now updated with the latest stocks .

You can order any of the Russian plan soon before the stocks are over.

Regarding slow response of ticket, well all the tickets are covered within 1-24hours and solution is provide within that time period . We are doing our best to improve this time frame.

Have been using ScopeHosts Germany VPS for a long time now.
Just wanted to say that the services provided by them is fantastic, I barely see my VPS going offline.
Support is fast and friendly as always, services are provided as promised.
They're into hosting since a long time now and thus recommended.

We sincerely apologize for not updating this sales thread recently in last 15days. As the sales support guy for forums was on year end leave. Today we are launching new design of scopehosts on completion of 5 years of services

@ Funny

Thank you for your review.

@ Brain

You can go with our Xen VPS which will suite your requirements. Today evening 4:00PM ( + 5:30 IST ). We are launching all services new revised plans and new services .

https://secure.scopehosts.com/register.php
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@secure.scopehosts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@ Crow

Our Geotrust Extend SSL certificate is expired. We are awaiting for Verisign SSL ceritificate with EV to complete the documents verification. Within 15days it will be done .

Internal error was being displayed sometime after we were doing some maintenance on our main node.

Hello !

The promotion code ist not applicable on windows vps..mention it in your website..stand only VPS netherlands and must be VPS Linux Netherlands.

Regards.

@ watsayabtcoffee

Yes we have the promos added in our new website design ScopeHosts Best Windows|Linux VPS, Shared, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers

You can see the promos in the home page.

Hope you like the new design . Kindly give your feedback . As its the beta version

Well, its kind off confusing. The coupon at homepage says, its a lifetime 25% off, but when I try to order, it says one-time discount. So, whats correct?

mU9khzm.png

I have ordered russia vps, but after 1 hour of testing it right after I get the vps info. It was kinda slow and got ping of 800+ from my country in asia. so I decided to ask a full refund.

Please take a look in my ticket. Ticket #: 291221

My location asia too and i have no trouble with RS or even NL server. Been using their service almost 3 years. Nice and kind support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back