ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
# The promotion code entered has expired #

for Netherlands Windows VPS - (1Gbps) - WIN1G-Titanium

Services Tax (Applicable for only Indian Clients) @ 12.36%: €6.18EUR
ain`t no fk indian :) why i get tax?

Last edited:
@ t3hparadox

Kindly read the notice appearing above the order .

ALERT! : SERVICE TAX is applicable only to INDIAN clients. It will be deducted from the invoice after registration for Non-Indian clients.

Which promotion code you used while ordering ?

Hello i want buy this vps
Germany 100Mbps Openvz VPS Plans Details

Bronze VPS : 50GB HDD | 100MBps/Unmetered | Xeon Processor |512MB Dedicated RAM | 1024MB SWAP
1 Dedicated IP Address - Just €7.99/mo

but i like to know if there is any limits on it like bandwith and is there any way please you can show me or send me the upload and download speed

@ simonrule24

I sincerely apologize for the delay reply.

There is no bandwidth limit on 100Mbps Unmetered VPS Services.

You can ask our live support staff for 1day trial vps. We will be glad to provide you for testing the speeds and connectivity.

@ JeoRocker

Presently we dont have any discounts available Public Cloud VPS. There is lot of difference between Cloud VPS and Normal VPS. In brief we can explain on main features

Cloud VPS Advantages:

1) No Downtimes due to hardware failure
2) No lagging in case of very high ddos attacks
3) Private Firewall
4) Private Load Balancer
5) 99.9% Anytime Data recovery

Regarding these above advantages if you need detailed explanation. Do contact us through Skype support or mail to sales[@]scopehosts.com

UPCOMING EVENTS

1) ScopeHosts New Website Design launch.
2) Discounts Bazookas will target you with MEGA DISCOUNTS . GRAB THEM!!
3) Launch of New Services.
4) VPS`s Give Out Contests..
And Many More Features....

All these by end of JAN2015 :fly:

ok no problem man and thank you for the answer :)
i will contact them right now

i did receive trial but i don't know how i can access to the vps can you please show me

Last edited:
I've been using ScopeHost Germany VPS for the 3rd year now. All I would say is that, its flawless.
Downtime is rare and service is just fabulous. Tickets are answered within hours. Thanks to ScopeHosts team :)

-Funny

@ Funny

Thank You for honest review... Hope to have you for many more years ..

NEW WEB DESIGN LAUNCHED FOR OUR WEBSITE. ( Mobile Compatible )

New Packages of all services and New Existing Offers have been added

All Services - Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting will have " FRAME50 " 50% ONE TIME DISCOUNT . And " COM10OFF " LIFETIME 10% DISCOUNT OFF.

All Dedicated Servers - Will have "RANDOMDEDI10" 10% LIFETIME DISCOUNT.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

1) VPS Service Give Away
2) Still more discounts

Sweet !! you people work fast. Ordered my VPS and once payment went threw server was up with in minutes
Thanks
Bratt

@ Bratt

Thank You for your review and ordering service with us. Hope you are enjoying our service.

Along with the new website designed launched. We have now updated our website for the Indian clients to check all the services in the INR currency. Similarly all major country languages and their currrency will be implemented in the website. So each visitor can have their own country language and currency, before organizing themselves to order the service with us.

New Discounts will be added to WJ members. As SCOPEHOSTS is the only company providing active services and support since 2008 at WJ...

@ wman5

You need not pay for it . The Self Management is for the 3rd party scripts which you install on the website. Related to all the VPS configuration, Optimization, Security Updates, Modules required for scripts/applications we will be installing it for you.

cPanel/WHM panel is free available.

I am planning to purchase Managed VPS with you, but one clarification. I am planning to host a image hosting website. which is the best location in part of DMCA friendly and Performance and Speed. And last of course - Discount for Managed VPS.

Suggest me the Plan.

I have already sent a mail to sales@scopehosts.com, its urgent so had to find and reply to this thread.

Waiting for your reply on urgent basis.

Regards

JEO

I am planning to purchase Managed VPS with you, but one clarification. I am planning to host a image hosting website. which is the best location in part of DMCA friendly and Performance and Speed. And last of course - Discount for Managed VPS.

Suggest me the Plan.

I have already sent a mail to sales@scopehosts.com, its urgent so had to find and reply to this thread.

Waiting for your reply on urgent basis.

Regards

JEO

We presently having 50% First Month discount on Managed VPS and 10% Lifetime recurring discount.

DISCOUNT COUPONS:
50% One Time Thunder Offer Coupon Code:
HONLOT50

10% LIFETIME Lightening Offer Coupon Code:
COM10OFF

this is some kind of joke i want to move my one website from estrowebservice because it is down now 1 week and had your shared which is down too and your main website down is too i wanted to upgrade for a vps but sure not after this not good support at all on chat you are online and answering after much time of awaiting and the tickets is the same

img.ctrlv.in/img/15/07/30/55ba87e4e3c7d.png

img.ctrlv.in/img/15/07/30/55ba87c03dab7.png

Last edited:
@ Mark_DE

We had some scheduled maintenance for our main servers, which included the shared hosting servers. Which has been completed now. None of our VPS`s servers were under network maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back