ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ mca295188

We presently out of stock for Germany 1Gbps VPS .

We have 25% discount on Germany 100Mbps VPS DE25OFF . Only 5 Slots Available

We have Active 25% recurring Discount for Netherlands 1Gbps VPS Services ... And only 3 Slots available ..

Hurry Up..!!!!

ii. Partial Refund (Within 3-15days of service):
(...)
Opening of dispute in Paypal, Payza (Alertpay), or charging back through credit card will be not be considered for the 15day moneyback refund policy.

Available payment options: Paypal, Payza, CC

Soooo...this "15 Day Money Back Guarantee" is scam right?

@ methad0ne

You had the cPanel license issue for some hours . The issue was resolved by the billing department . We have already specified that we cannot answer here any of the billing queries.

@ KaraMustafa

If you want to discuss regarding refund policy in detail . We have specific department waiting to answer all your queries . Just mail to administration@scopehosts.com or Just open support ticket by selecting administration department in the client area.

We can only explain this. When we have separate department to honor the refund requests within 15days of the service . Then why there is necessary to open disputes. Opening disputes shall cause issues to both ends .

Further on this part we wont be replying here . You will get detailed explanation from the concerned department.

I`m trying to order Russia VPS since last 1 week . Its says out of stock . When the stocks be updated .

I need it urgently for my client`s adult image hosting websites.

You have generated invoice #45962, but I cannot pay trough credit card nor paypal, just through google wallet (I don't know why). Can you generate a pay via google wallet for paying the invoice showed? It's the only way can I pay at this moment

@ neo404

Its for only Russia Linux VPS .

@ moramtec

Can just open billing ticket in the client area . As Accounting department can help you with it. Replying this sales thread we cannot get any solution on this case.

@ Melder

Your ticket as been answered already 12hours back by the technical department

@ | G A M E R |

Thank you for kind reviews .

Service Updates:

New Netherlands 1Gbps Node As been assigned to VPS Service with RAID 10 Partition :dan:

Enjoy! the HDD Speed and scalability.

Grab the Spot before its out of stock !!!.

Service Updates:

New Netherlands 1Gbps Node As been assigned to VPS Service with RAID 10 Partition :dan:

Enjoy! the HDD Speed and scalability.
i dont feel any changes for better
my vps getting slower, day by day

@ KaraMustafa:

If you feel like your VPS is slow. Kindly just open support ticket and ask for provision of VPS on different node .

You will get it done.

My One Year Experience With ScopeHosts:

:wave:

I was looking for some windows vps where i could download all vocals, etc for my music productions .

After looking into many companies . Came across Scopehosts, which my friend recommended .

Speaking with their live support member. Immediately i realized this would suite my requirements and budget.

They have been providing great professional support to me. With Phone support active for 18hours/day. Saved me my data from loss . With my own fault i had corrupted the OS . ScopeHosts Technical support recovered my data within 24hours.

Gonna be using them for very long time. :)

Waiting for you guys soon add your clients review system in your website . I will be eagerly waiting to add my review .

Thank You for the kind review .

Service Updates:

USA 1Gbps Unmetered Linux VPS Services

New Service Launch Discount Coupon: US15OFF . Three Times Recurring Discount ( Applies for Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually Payments )

Please answer Ticket #504424 about 7 hours downtime of my VPS (RU100-Silver) , i want to know why it happened and if it gonna happen again.

Above ticket status changed to answered while i do not see any answer from any staff in my ticket [:|]

Last edited:
@ leilash

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. The reason behind the offline of the main node is being investigated .

Regarding ticket status is concerned .

It was mistake of the technical team person . Instead of Marking your Ticket as " In Progress " he selected answered . Which was later corrected .

Does this Netherlands Discount Coupon " NL25OFF " Still works ?

I need a linux VPS which will act as file hosting base for all the music files which all upcoming DJ`s or Music producers can upload and share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back