ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. are your VPS bandwidth really unlimited?
2. Can you show your netherlands server benchmarks?
3. Is there such a lifetime discount of 30% or 50% discount for your VPS?
4. if I buy a pack BRONZE 13.99/per month how much bandwidth my VPS?

and why i cannot email you guys
sales@scopehosts.com or using you contact form :(

My VPS is down again , now it is down for 1 hour, 5 days ago it was down for 7 hours, why it is down again (Ticket #242227) ?

@ leilash

We sincerely apologize for the 2nd downtime caused . We have asked the datacenter to check the hardware . As from our side we dont have any sort of Software issue .

For now the server is online . They will be checking the hardware and firmware . Whether its compatible or not.

@ oski225

We have sent you a PM . Just message us the required thing . So that you can access the website.

@ foldan

1) Bandwidth is unmetered , Not unlimited
2) We can test yourself, just order the VPS and ask for 12hours testing .
3) Presently we have only 25% recurring discount . " NL25OFF"
4) Specify us the amount of bandwidth you need . So that we can assign you with it.

Yesterday we were doing Mail server upgrade. That was the reason why you were not able to contact us .

Do you provide backup service for the windows vps ?

I tried to speak with skype support. I think they are away for break .

@ DJSam

We do have Weekly Backup system on windows vps. Kindly contact our technical support to enable that service.

SERVICE UPDATES:

New Stocks added to Netherlands 1Gbps Linux VPS Service.

Get 3 Times 25% Recurring Discount : NL25OFF

so I find the windows vps real bad...

several hours constantly have no way on server to connect because the server is busy with ihrgendwas...

also sudden access denial and the disk speed is slower than the download...

Third day my vps working as shit....and there is still no responsible support to resolve the problems.
Can not connect my site/ftp/ssh - just not working........
After first day they've said It won't take 12h to get it back to normally....right now it's more than 72h and still no progress

---after few hours----
Right now it's working normally

Last edited:
Dear Clients,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in support between 29th March - 31st March 2013.

As In India its festival of colors ( Holi ). We had to provide Holiday to our 90% of the support staff`s and we had to unofficially provide holiday to the staff members as due to their repeated requests .

All our staff have been working day/night for past 3 years. This was for the 1st time they had asked for unofficial holiday.

In this period of time if any of the clients have faced any sort of slow support or service . We sincerely apologize for the that . We will be providing 15days of credit to the service as compensation . ( Only to the affected clients )

Kindly Open administration ticket. We will be glad to assist you with it .

We really appreciate all our WJ valued clients for their patience and co-operation.

Thank You,

Kind Regards,
Siddesh H
Management Department
ScopeHosts.Com

Last edited:
@ KaraMustafa

You will be provided with compensation . Kindly follow the instructions provided by the management team on the last reply here.

We have now traced the VPS client who as been receiving the High DDOS attacks of about more then 10Gbps . We have asked the client move into our Managed VPS Service.

Is anyone else experiencing downtime now?

I don't get it,

When the VPS is up its pretty amazing, fast, responsive..

and when its down.. it takes forever to get back online :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back