ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new managed VPS from Scopehost now (Bronze VPS / managed / Server located in Germany).

Until yet i have to say that i'm very happy with the support, i very often contacted them in the past days, believe me :)).

If you try to get them via chat-support they helped me immediately.

My VPS is runs stable since i've ordered it.

So i'm totally satisfied until yet.

hello i would like to order a vps windows offshore for encoding,downloading/uploading in Luxembourg and i can't find this option. Is it out of stock? There is only in Germany.

Luxembourg are presently out of stock . You can go with our German . We will be launching the Russian service by wednesday and Netherlands by the end of the week

Presently 50% MEGA OFFER GOING ON Hurry Up!!!

can i download and upload warez files from the German server? Or better wait for the Russian ? I don't want my account to be suspended.Allthough nothing will stay on the server...i'll just use it for mirror uploading. Thanks in advance.

Do you want to host . warez file hosting websites . Or Just want to use VPS for uploading to filehost websites ?

Can clarify whether you want to host website or just want to remote uploading/downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back