Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are awesome
Its depend on how you lived.
I enjoyed my School life and College life both
and one word for Home
:: Second Heaven ::

Last edited:
By school do you guys mean high school? If so, what in the world is wrong with y'all that you prefer high school to college? Have you not gotten to college yet?

No way! Living with your parents, boring school everyday, and being stuck where you grew up or living in a sorority house, doing what you want, tons of free time, and going to frat parties and football games? College all the way!

By school do you guys mean high school? If so, what in the world is wrong with y'all that you prefer high school to college? Have you not gotten to college yet?

most of them havent.

me. i like college better. high school i didnt even do anything until it was senior year. sure it was nice knowing all the kids from my school/area, but i found those kids to end up being assholes or lame in the future. i probably only hang out with a dozen or so people i knew from high school.

college. shit man. your in college what else is there to say. no 7am - 3pm, 5 days a week school bullshit. in college you get to relax more, take 2 completely full days. have the other 5 days off. have 4x 1/2 days. still have a 3 day weekend. sure there can be some tough classes or some classes you dont like.. but so did the other 15 years of school you already did.

overall college is way better than high school. mainly because of the freedom you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back